Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback September Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 06:00:00 )

Character art by ghost

Sea Joker | Bean
Wrath of the Oni | Bean
Fleurs d'espoir | Alethna

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Sea Joker[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Wrath of the Oni[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Fleurs d'espoir[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Bubblenaut[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 06:56:35 )

Sea Joker
★★★✩✩
Honestly, I don't think I really get the theme of this item. It's an underwater sea creature joker I guess. Maybe it's a reference that I don't get. To me though, it's like there are a few sea creature poses and a few joker poses, but no poses that are a combination of both to really tie the joker and sea creature themes together. It seems disjointed in a way. The poses are all kind of simple as well to me, and the colors seem fairly monotone for a lot of the poses. Just one color and maybe another shade of that color, although some do have two colors. It's cute, but it just feels a bit lacking overall to me.

Wrath of the Oni
★★★★✩
I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of this item, but I think it's fairly well done. All of the poses go well with the oni theme, and I think the color options are different enough to offer a good variety. Also this is a personal taste thing, but personally I'm always a big fan of items based on mythology.

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★★
I'd just like to start by saying that this item is absolutely gorgeous. I like that there are poses with the bangs and buns separate from the hair. More scenery poses are always good as well, so I appreciate the scenery pose include in this item. Color choices and combos are great, and I like the ombre coloring on the skirts. I don't really have any negative criticism to offer since the item seems perfect as it is!

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 15:13:32 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Sea Joker
★★★★✩
Super simple, but I think it's good to be simple sometimes! I think the leotard/puffy collar would be good for a lot of clown-style outfits! I can't imagine myself using the tail or fins much, but the leotard thing is something I'd definitely use! I do like that it's monochrome in color - makes layering with other items easier. Overall, a pretty simple but useful item set in my opinion! One thing I'd wish for in this particular item set is an arm mod - I don't think we have enough plain arm mods - especially in more than 3 tones >w>;

Wrath of the Oni
★★★✩✩
I can't imagine myself using this, other than maybe the hair if it's separate from the mask, and also the big smashy club thing! This item set's made well, but it's not really my style - I imagine other people could get more use out of it though! I really like the attention to detail on the mask and clothing, though - it makes it look really nice.

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★★
This one's my favorite out of the crate set!! While I don't typically use feminine item sets like this one, I think this one's really cute! I do like that the dress comes with an arm mod, so there won't be any worrying about if other arm mods would work with this! The only thing I don't really like about this set are the eyes - they are a bit too square for my personal tastes.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 02:44:02 )

Sea Joker
[size=15]★★★★✩

I really like the pixeling on this item, it's super pretty! I just think that it needs another pose, or another piece of clothing with it. I feel like it's missing something.

Wrath of the Oni
★★★★✩
Once again, super well made. Loving the pixeling. I also like the theme. Oni is a fun one to play with. I feel like the club is not even? Maybe it's just me but I feel like when I look at it behind the legs, it looks bowed. Necklace is super awesome.

Fleurs d'espoir
★★★★✩
Pretty looking item with a nice theme. The dress and flowers are nice. So is the arm mod. I can't decide if I like the eyes or not.
[/size]

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 05:53:37 )
@0v7: Congratulations! You are our raffle winner! Your September crate will be granted shortly. (Sorry for the delay in results).

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.