Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:03:17 )
I'm gonnna make another ! Tea is a Good way 2 spend time reflect-ing on urself. :-)
Kitty is Very cute ! Sebas says he is purring very hard .
- [ Boris ]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:05:56 )
We had some towers go down for some reason. So Sunday and Monday, I had no internet and phone data- no bars. So, totally offline. It was a weird feeling, being cut off suddenly. Not a big deal since we don't work from home or anything. I just had to improvise on homeschooling yesterday.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:07:43 )
Oh no Koah !! I wld be so scared :'-0
I'm glad Ur connections R back on :-)!!
- [ Boris ]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:08:05 )
I think my next beverage will be tea. <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:09:49 )
Having been cut off from the internet and data/phone. It put a lot in perspective. How much my household relies on it. It's nuts. I mean, I have a lot of boardgames, crafts, etc. so we didn't get bored. :d

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 19:10:30 )
Sorry - got called away! But I'm back now :3

@vitreus: Yes, tea is awesome for that.

@Koah: Did you ever figure out what happened with the cell towers? Sometimes, those impromptu days of schooling are the absolute best!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 19:24:16 )
@Wildfire: no, haven't figured out what put the towers out of service. The internet company said a fire. I want to assume our phone tower had the same problem. -shrugs- All seems well now though.
Today is good. Had a rough start. but I'm turning that around.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 19:34:36 )
@Koah: Technology, huh? I'm glad your day is turning around :3

My day is evaporating. I really am not quite sure how it got to be mid-afternoon already!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 20:05:59 )
Oh jeez, it is past noon here.
I'm being productive, I bought some painting stuff off of Amazon. Our main room/game room- is olive green. I want to give that a new color. I'm not diggin' the olive green.
and then I filled our soda machine back up. c: It was running low. Our house came with a soda machine and my kids are taking full advantage. They earn coins, they spend the coins, I get my money back from buying the soda. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 20:15:23 )
@Koah: the soda machine sounds like an awesome built-in award system!
oooOOooh, art supplies! What did you get?
Do you have any ideas what color you want to paint that olive green room?
And yay for being productive!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 20:19:05 )
And YAY! I got the confirmation on classes/status that I needed for my son! He needs 3 classes, plus a passing grade on a computer literacy class in order to graduate with an AA in May. That is assuming he doesn't fail Spanish 1 this semester, which he keeps telling me might be a close call. If that happens, he's going to screw up the timing for meeting the language requirement (since they usually offer it as a 1-2 deal over Fall and Spring semesters)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 20:30:23 )
I hope your son does well in Spanish! <3 How exciting! :DD
May is going to creep up fast. D:

I think I'll probably end up painting the main/game room a form of white. Just to make it feel more spacious. There's one wall that leads to a bathroom and a bedroom and I was wanting to make that the accent wall. Just haven't quite decided on a color.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 20:33:49 )
Yes, thank you. I hope he does well in Spanish too - he's a little stressed about it right now, though :(

White(ish) is usually a good option for a room :3 How about blue for that accent wall? Obviously, depending on the wall, etc., but if it leads to a bedroom & bathroom, maybe a nice calming blue would be a nice accent??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 20:58:13 )
omg. We're on the same page. I was thinking blue too. But, I want to do a bold, bright blue since the room has a game theme going on. I have a pool table and soda machine in there.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 21:24:27 )
Oh, that's too funny!!! A good medium-sky blue might be just the ticket for that space?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 22:03:55 )
Hello everyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 22:33:15 )
@Lina: Hello Lina - how are you today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 22:40:53 )
This is exactly

Hi everyone

what you think it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 22:55:33 )
@Wildfire: I’m pretty good. How are you?

@Another Movie Addict: hey! How are you?
I love your avatar!!!!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 22:57:04 )
This is exactly

@Lina: Thank you! Oh. Btw I have a thing to show you.
I was making up a design for a future phone case, might as well make getting a new phone fun.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.