Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 02:03:30 )
I just saw this site being recommended on twitter and was very interested in the avatars and joining up in general. Haha.

I need to read through rules and stuff but I missed being part of an avatar community. ; v ; I’m an artist and will probably be opening an art shop super soon! ( I saw so many cute items while trying to throw something together and I’m excited! )

My name is Aqua, I’m 28 years old and I’m a big gaming nerd! I’m pretty introverted irl but I love making friends! Uhhh, idk what else to say haha! Hi!! n v n

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 02:36:33 )
We;lcom 2 Voltra!!!! If U have any questions , let any of us know :-)
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 03:11:55 )

@Pixori: hey welcome to Voltra. We are glad to see you here. The community is pretty welcoming.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 03:15:49 )
@Pixori: Welcome!!!! So thrilled you found us! Please let us know if there is anything you need help with while getting accustomed to the site. We have a wonderful community of Volties.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 03:17:33 )

Welcome! Your avi looks so cute already! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 05:19:23 )
vitreus:
We;lcom 2 Voltra!!!! If U have any questions , let any of us know :-)
- [ Boris ]

Thank you soso much! I definitely will!! <333

Totalanimefan:

@Pixori: hey welcome to Voltra. We are glad to see you here. The community is pretty welcoming.

Thank you! I’m super happy about that, it’s been a while since I’ve joined a community haha! <33 Looks fun!

Vozzy:
@Pixori: Welcome!!!! So thrilled you found us! Please let us know if there is anything you need help with while getting accustomed to the site. We have a wonderful community of Volties.

Thank you soso much! Aaa Volties sound so cute! I need to try looking at the site off of mobile and look through things! ; v ; Thank you again, you’re all so nice.

Priestess of Pie:

Welcome! Your avi looks so cute already! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thank you so much!! I can’t wait to finish my comms so I can take some here and make cute Avis haha! I think I sincerely will!
KDA Drew:
@Pixori: was it my recommend? I posted something on a tweet about an artist who&rsquo;s work was being stolen by Gaia. Just wondering if I had any influence on anyone&rsquo;s day haha

YES! It was you! I had to doublecheck but yeah!! When you mentioned it, I liked it and got curious and instantly joined haha! So thank you so much for the rec!! I should have done it on twitter but I’m a lil shy sometimes

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 14:31:06 )

@Pixori: If you need a place to hang out I have a charity. Link in my signature.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 18:17:41 )
@Pixori: Welcome to Voltra! I can't wait to see some of your art when you do set up a shop! c:

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 19:25:38 )
@pixori: hello there welcome to voltra ^.^ hope you like us here everyone's so lovely

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 10:10:01 )

@pixori: Welcome to Voltra! 😊

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.