Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Holy heck I am late to the party!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 22:55:54 )
@Totalanimefan: In the wedding. x.x That's awkward since I know the other person, not the person I'm in the wedding party for, but whatever lol
Oh. That sucks. Free time is good?

@Anarchist Beauty: That is Awesome. And heck, where would you store it? Wear it again? Sounds like everybody got the best deal out of that bargain.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 01:23:13 )

@Onyx Popcorn: congrats on that. I’m in a wedding party for a wedding that hasn’t happened yet too. But it’s on hiatus cause of Covid :(
When is the wedding. You can have free time after that. Lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/18 02:12:14 )

@Onyx Popcorn: For sure.
      I'd definitely go to her again if I knew if she was still in business and where that business now is.
      I know a few years after my prom her shop burnt down, she lost so many costumes...
      And bro lemme tell you... She had a LOT.
      But idk if she was able to move and keep going or not. :/

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 18:23:07 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Awww, bummer majores. I hope she was. Talk about hardcore loss of a dream job.
@Totalanimefan: First week of November. One person's mom has been diagnosed with something-or-other and they wanna do it this year. Figured it was best to avoid as much of the holiday season as possible.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 19:58:23 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Yeah I guess at least get in before the holidays. I hope everyone at the wedding says safe. Maybe the friends and extended family can watch through zoom or something.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 17:00:08 )
@Totalanimefan: They're doing masks required, social distancing required. Sounds like it's also going to be afternoon, methinks, so we're not there for a long meal & reception, just predished finger food if we wanna stay that long.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 19:15:30 )

@Onyx Popcorn: sounds like the safest way to have a wedding in 2020. I hope you don’t get sick.
Loving the new avatar.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 20:43:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, and yeah, me too. But I'm not gonna miss this person's wedding, esp when I'm in the wedding party. I'll be happier when I'm back and it's been two weeks, though. XD

Thanks! Decided my colors and hair needed to change to match the season ~<3 Idk if I like the crown or not, we'll see if it stays there.
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 21:40:41 )

@Onyx Popcorn: yeah of course. If you are in the wedding party clearly you are important enough to them that you should be there. ^^
I should change mine to something more fall-like~

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.