Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Holy heck I am late to the party!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 19:00:05 )
What's this confetti business? How did I miss the anniversary start?? How's it going? How ya holding up? Anybody else go to the park just to have space to grill hotdogs and whatever distance at the same time?

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 19:41:49 )
@onyx popcorn: love the name ^.^ welcome back.. confetti is for the event to trade for the items in jamboree.. :) love ur dress what item is it from ?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 19:43:04 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Ooooh your avi is so pretty!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 20:54:41 )
@LilMissKushy: Thankee! I finally found the guide after you posted this lol

The dress is 2 items. 1 is Rose Princess (dress pose) and the one on top is Summer Fishie (the final stage suit)

@Anarchist Beauty: Aww, thank you! I'm really enjoying it. I might have to make a fall version, since I'm :( about changing it right now but I really want a fall outfit. Your dress makes me happy :3

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 21:24:28 )
@onyx popcorn:it looks so pretty I been requesting that rose princess hopefully I get it cus now I like it even more seeing the dress xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 21:42:45 )

@Onyx Popcorn: I have a whole slew of unused avis right now and none of them are fall themed... xD
      And thank-you, I love this dress, too.
      I wish I had it IRL. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:33:59 )

@Onyx Popcorn: hey. I feel like it’s been a while since we chatted. The event started on the 1st. What have you been up to?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 01:16:32 )

We are all throwing confetti at the NPCs in celebration at Voltra being open for three years. ^_^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 07:35:41 )
@Onyx Popcorn: I managed to get the one item I really wanted; I figure if anything, I can add the others to my quest list soon enough...
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 17:09:12 )

@Onyx Popcorn: come back! We miss you.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:11:11 )
@Anarchist Beauty: No kidding! It's gorgeous. Almost enough to get me to use a sewing machine again, if I could find a similar pattern

@Totalanimefan: It has been ages! I haven't been on much for the last few months. I am okay. Haven't active in my forums very much at all; had a couple family members pass away (not the big bad, but still). We're now prepping for a marriage in the family, which is nice despite all the extra shenanigans we need to plan around. Enjoying the happy. Been missing Voltra, so I'm stopping in :3 Still hella busy, so I'll probs be on maybe once a day if that

@dragoness129: lol Sounds good! I like confetti!

@LilMissKushy: Do! It's a very useful item, and the dress is fab for like everything, including most of my layering needs. :3 It layers great with Summer Fishie and a couple other suits/shirts, so it's become kindof my goto combo when I want something super cute.

@onsenmark: Rockin'. I've been jigsaw puzzling like a madwoman, hoping to pick up the bundle

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:20:50 )

@Onyx Popcorn: That would be fun.
      I wish I had the dedication to be able to teach myself how to sew and make clothes.
      But I'm lazy.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:24:25 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I mostly sew small projects by hand when I do sew. I don't like sewing machines, and sewing trim onto a dress by hand was a big enough project for me to never do something that large again, haha! It's fun if you can get into it, though. And if you get a machine and can cut straight lines (ish) you can make a pillow case in like half an hour when you get the hang of it. I know somebody who can whack out a skirt in a couple of hours, but not me, haha!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:28:09 )

@Onyx Popcorn: The talent some people have... lol
      I went to a costume designer for my prom dress and broooooo that shit was AMAZING.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:31:29 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'll bet! And probs cost as much for the dress as any other one would have, too. The trim on my prom dress was what told me to never hand sew a dress lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:33:09 )

@Onyx Popcorn: I’m sorry that you lost some family this year. At least you can look forward to a wedding. Hopefully the wedding will be socially distanced. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:33:32 )

Hopefully you will have time for us soon. <3

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:36:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Absolutely tutely it's gonna be distanced! I wouldn't go if it wasn't. :| I'd love to go back to having time and emotional energy for forums. XD I'll just enjoy what I do have for now. How're you?
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 19:41:33 )

@Onyx Popcorn: great. Are you in the wedding or just going?
I’ve been good. Been working a lot but I’m being let go at the end of the month. I guess I’ll have lots of free time after that. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 20:44:09 )

@Onyx Popcorn: The lady who owned the shop and made all the shit herself said it was going to be expensive.
      But, she offered my mom and I a deal.
      She said "how about you let me keep the dress, and I can rent it to you for the night."
      And the rental was like $50, with the petticoat, too.
      So we were like SOLD, because honestly... Where the hell else would I have been able to wear a custom made Renaissance style dress?
      Nowhere.
      So I rented it and it was BOMB.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.