Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 [smol] Drawings & NEN Gallery

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 02:49:57 )
YAS ITS FREE DOODLE TIME!
hullo >u< I NEEDS THESE event items. So ima draw while we chat ye?

needs:
>Vyctor tattoo
>Vontell's bookcase
>Vregory trashcan
>Spark Microphone

How I draw is depending on avy's interesting factor (simple to complex & boring to meme-fied)
I will draw like this style & in sketch mode:

tldr: the art look will prolly varied.

----mah shrine of da NENS--
What are NENs? NENs are current hobby of mine "Nendoroids" theyre like action figurines in border of doll dress up. its complicated to explain. heres the gallery >u<

Disclaimer: Im sorry for those who can still see the dusts in the pics. (mah OCD is blazing -rip-) Im yet to wash the mouse pad from the dirt of food and regular dusts. and also figuring on how to acquire better laptop dust cleaner.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 09:02:36 )
@kairu: I love ur art work ur so talented and those nendos are so adorable

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 09:50:57 )
@Bioshock: ooo wat art request xD the clothed nendoroids are the recent created action figure/doll hybrid. by itself, they can still be view as doll dress up in plastic bodies+plastic clothes mold.

my nendos are from a variety of animes like touken ranbu, kings avatar, idolish7 etc.

@LilMissKushy: ty >u<, i love your dapper avy!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 09:54:39 )
@kairu: your very welcome ^.^ awk thank you its supposed to be willy wonka XD I love ur avatar, what item is the background from ?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 09:58:17 )
@LilMissKushy: the fancy bg is timely manner, a crate item OvO

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 10:30:54 )

@Kairu: you and your dolls. Lol.

In all seriousness, those nens look awesome~<3
Is the one you were fiddling with before in that image collection?

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 10:35:56 )
@Amber Lynne: they have a purpose eventually xD I will dabble into making a custom one once i learned the basic gears and moving parts of making a toy (aside from how to mix plastic mixture molds)

yea those screenies if they are in imgur, theyre mine.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 12:17:38 )

@Kairu: I mean, the one you were shaving some of the plastic away to fit the... face? I think? that you wanted, the other day.
Is THAT one in there?

And ohhh, that sounds like fun.
Sounds like a task and a half though.

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 14:00:22 )
@kairu: thank you.. I will have to see if I can buy get one xD

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 21:07:06 )
@amber lynne: nendoroid dont have doll fabric dress up before until they saw how ob11, cu poche and other doll making 1/12 bjd size dolls can make bigger profits so these doll bodies are very recent. Goodsmile company are yet to have a big collection of their own nen clothes.

I did shave some plastic parts cos i wanted it to fit with the post 300 nen number with old pre 300 nen number item parts together. DIY tools even the cheapest brand carving tool is still expensive to me. but at least its more affordable than the actual airspray tool.

@lilmisskushy: I think they still exist. usually good ones tend to get rare so quick even if its just 1 month old since release. if you get them tho, i am sure you will like the butler theme clothing xD

@bioshock: touken ranbu has been very popular among the figuring department. Goodsmile just happen to be one of the guys who wanted a piece of their popularity. They have so many chars that are great to look at. and they are yet to have its own complete collection..

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 21:25:55 )

@Kairu: So... no?
I don't see the blonde twin tails, lol.
So I'm guessing that the one you were altering is NOT there.
Did you ge that one to work?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 21:28:26 )
@Amber Lynne: oh the blonde twin tail hair one? I am yet to fix it, the carving tool that i mention is still in process to be shipped.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 21:30:54 )

@Kairu: Fair~
I just know you sent me a pic on discord saying you were altering it.
Was wondering how that was going and whatnot =)

Sucks that it's paused til you get what you need though > <

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.