Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Freaks like me (everyone is welcome)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:21:09 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Colan: yea plus 10 bucks for the repair kit and vs the 89 for new remotes

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:23:28 )
@kittyzilla: Amen. STONKS.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:24:56 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Colan: holy crap the switch feels weird in my hands since it's been so long since i played it

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 05:23:09 )
@kittyzilla: An abstract alien device has entered the palms of your hands.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 07:22:10 )
Hello! Your life seems rough but you make it here wich is great! I have two Monsters too borderline and panicdisorder! What helpes me? My little daughter and my Art instagram wich keeps me on track with my hobby. so *waves* :)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 21:59:10 )

@Colan: pretty much felt that way
@miss sandman: I would love to see your art. Once i'm fully moved into my new house I'll be taking pictures of my stuff and making my art thread pretty

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 08:59:42 )
@Kittyzilla: unfortunatly iam on my phone all the Time on voltra its difficult put picture here with phone! If you wanna Check my Name on insta is 'bansheeartnoob' :)
Moving is stressfull *nods*
what type of Art did you make i am an Amateur but i Love to draw illustration like stuff :) and iam Stick with traditional!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 12:28:53 )

@Miss Sandman: well the type of art i do i just draw what ever comes to me or just start drawing and don't know what i am doing til the end. But i do a lot of crafts too. Like crochet cross stitch and resin kind of stuff. And i found out the powder i use to color my resin can be used as make up too so i want to dapple in that and shower frosting my mom my sister and i use to buy due to covid went out of bussniese so i want to learn how to make some so i can make special kinds for us. Also i paint cermic pieces. like there is a lady who lives in our state who fires up pieces then sells them unfished or you can buy pieces she paints and my mom and i would go and choose threw the stuff like i have a huge gargoyle that was the last in her shop (she doesn't like gargoyles so she sold the molds to someone else and she said once there done that's it) and i love how i painted him and i wrapped him up in like 10 layers of bubble wrap so he wouldnt' break and one of my other gargoyle pieces when my nephew picked it up he said it was broken. *shrug* not going to cry over it due to i was thinking about getting ride of it and my nephew said if i was thinking of getting ride of it could he have it and i told him sure

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 16:01:53 )
@Kittyzilla: gargoyels are just so cool! And resin is so soothing omg! If i had the Time and money i would do resin Art too. I was refacing all my Monster high dolls some years ago and this was so much fun!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 17:58:05 )

@Miss Sandman: I started with uv resin off of wish along with some molds it was a cheap start but my collection is growning

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.