Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Freaks like me (everyone is welcome)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 23:36:55 )
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGnRO7WlE-o&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Who is welcome to post here?

Anyone is welcome to post here

Why the title?
Well I love the song I posted and all threw my life i was an outcast because i was called a freak. I had only 3 friends with me in school and then after graduation even they seemed to have lost contact with me. So knowing I was always called a freak I thought i would post for other freaks to join.

About me:
I am 32 about to be 33 in two weeks. I have been known as a freak my whole life due to being different. And to quote another song ' You call me a freak how can you say that i'm just unique'. I have had dyslexia for my whole life (not reading and writing backward but my brain is wired differently and my letters can be scrambled in my words) . I wasn't diagnosed with it until my graduating year of high school which was sad since my kindergarten teacher saw it and so did my mother and both tried telling the school system when i was younger and they said i was to young to be tested. I'm also stuck with 'two real monsters' Anxiety and PTSD Not that they stop me from going out and living my life nor am i on meds for them but they do tag along and at times become overbearing. To escape my anxiety and PTSD i escape to art for therapy. I dapple in resin, cross-stitch, crochet, writing, quilting, and drawing. I hope to try new things such as making makeup, show frosting, and working to make things for charities once covid is over since many people right now are not excepting hand made things due to it.

By making this thread i am hoping to find people to just chat with about daily things or arts or whatever. But i'm also hoping to find friends within these dark times were not having any friends can be depressing due to no one to talk to.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 01:49:12 )
Heya. :wave:

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 02:07:55 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Colan: what are you up to tonight/day not sure what it is where you are

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 02:14:55 )
It's the eve right now. I live in est rn. And I'm doin alright. Playin games with friends and just enjoyin my day off. How're you doin at this current moment?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 02:16:20 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Colan: feel slightly tired should be going threw the last of my room packing what i need .. well not need but what i want to keep like pokemon cards and little things like that but ^^; playing puzzles and procrastinating

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 02:23:40 )
What kinda puzzles? And oooh you play pokemon? Which are your favorite?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 02:27:48 )

@Colan: The puzzles here so i can have some confetti build-up just in case i miss when an item comes out due to the move. Umm well i play the card game and the video game and pokemon go .. which awesome part is wherei'm moving i can walk to two spinners and a gym and if i keep walking there is two more spinners were the dog park is. So video game wise... umm would have to say crystal when they started letting you play as a girl, ruby, yellow cuz i loved having a pokemon fallowing you and i have sword but i have it played it since before the extention pack came out due to playing animal crossing.. which i haven't played since the first night of fire works.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 02:44:36 )
Aaah a Pokemon aficionado. And I didn't know you could get confetti from the puzzles. :upsidedownface: Oof. Guess I'll be doin those more often. Have a favorite Pokemon?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 02:49:06 )

@Colan: want me to list them all from all gens. And yea it just started for the event if you need me to spot you some i can ^^ i got plenty to boot

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:01:56 )
Oh it's alright, I'll grind for them joints. And sure, from all gens, what mon is your favorite?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:35:54 )

@Colan:
charmander, charazard,squrtile, rattata, pikachu, raichu, sandshrew, vulpix, ninetales, meowth, psyduck, growlth, arcanine, abra, slowpoke, slowbro, cuebone, marowak, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, dratini, dragonair, dragonknight, mewtwo, mew

cyndaquil, furret, pichu, marpee, flaaffy, espeon, umbreon, slowking, snubbull, houndour,houndoom,

treecko,torchic,poochyena,railts,skitty,sharpedo,

chimchar,shinx,pachirius,buizel,glameow,stunky,skunktank,riolu, lucario,leafeon, glaceon, shaymin

snivy, oshawott,patrat,watchog,purrlion,liepard,pansage,panser,panpour,munna,swoobat,whimsicott,yamask,cofagirgus,zorua,

Fennekin,Espurr,Meowstic,Sylveon,Noibat,Noivern

Litten,Rockruff,Lycanroc,

Grookey,Scorbunny,Cinderace,Sobble,Inteleon,Nickit,Thievul,Wooloo,Dubwool,Yamper,Boltund,Hatenna,Impidimp,Obstagoon,Perrserker,Dreepy.Zacian,Calyrex

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:42:42 )
Dang. Naming all those brought me back to my own Pokemon endeavors over the years. Thank you. It was always such a joy back in the day hearing about the next game to come out. Do you have a favorite gen?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:44:37 )

@Colan: not really due to my love of different ones. also i made my friend an eevee clock i might be tempted to do a sweatshirt with them on it and instead of doing the clock center maybe doing a quote in the center

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:45:46 )
Wait. You know how to make clocks?! How.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:47:36 )

@Colan: well it was more buying a craft clock and instead of painting it i put a cross stitch piece on it.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:52:45 )
@kittyzilla: Ooooh gotcha. Not quite the master tinker I conjured you to be, but instead a craftsperson. Cool, and unexpected.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:57:47 )

@Colan: yea i'm very crafty there is no way i could deal with all the gears and springs to many small pieces. I mean i was lucky enough to fix my drifting remote to my switch.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:04:24 )
@kittyzilla: Ooh I've heard about joycon drift. That's fixable? How?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:11:49 )

@Colan: i got a repair kit and watched a guy take the controller apart and did the same

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:15:20 )
@kittyzilla: Haha. Fair nuff. Youtube sure is well of information and knowledge - all we need do is peer in, and possibly even add our own water into the mix.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.