Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Ah Hell, why not?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:42:15 )

@Totalanimefan: That's where I am lucky.
It's been 16-18C here for the past week, instead of 20+
We got a drastic drop in temp to usher in September quite nicely. Here, anyway

(And since I didn't say it before, I'm always willing to listen if need be. My inbox is always open if you need someone to talk to and don't want it public like the forums. Or my discord.)

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:53:11 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah true your summers are a lot shorter than in the US. In DC it’s still in the high 20’s and sometimes 30. I was sweating so much when I was out today and the sun was hitting me. The mask doesn’t help keep you cool either.

Thank you. I’m a very open person so I don’t mind laying it all out but it’s nice to know that you would listen via PM or discord too. <3
I attempted to sleep but without the phone distracting me I just felt more overwhelmed. Lol. I am starting to get tired though.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 11:07:04 )

It’s 6 am. It’s been an hour and a half since it last went off. Even though I’m still worried and clearly I should have taken a whole pill instead of a half I’m going to try and sleep.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 11:21:29 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm not *that* far from you though.
I'm in southern Ontario, by the great lakes.
Hell, I'm only what, 5? hours at most away from Ann Arbour Michigan.

So our weather shouldn't be THAT different, overall.
(and yeah, the masks definitely don't help
But I'll take 'em in the summer over winter. I wear glasses //ded)

Also, good for getting tired!
So am I XD

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 15:04:12 )

@Amber Lynne: I’m in DC right now. I would say it’s kinda the border of the south and the north. Any more north and it would be similar to your climate. It doesn’t get as cold here as Michigan or New York. (Yay)
But yeah much closer than CA! Lol

I wear glasses too. I hope it won’t be too bad trying to wear glasses and a mask in the winter.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 23:31:42 )

@Totalanimefan: Get a decent quality mask and you should be good, tbh.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 04:56:49 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah I think that’s what I’m going to have to do.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 05:03:43 )

@Totalanimefan: Everyone should, really.
I can link you to the ones I got on Amazon? They aren't perfect, but they're comfy and I don't get *much* fogging of my glasses as is.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 05:04:31 )

@Amber Lynne: I got some from a farmers market that I like but I will check yours out too. See if I like it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 05:04:54 )

I want to sleep but I’m worried about the fire alarm waking me up again

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 05:30:43 )

@Totalanimefan: you're better off going to try and get more sleep, tbh.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:11:27 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah I needed the sleep. And now that I slept through the night without the alarm in my face I feel a lot more at ease. I was even in my room by myself.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 22:57:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Good to hear~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:28:38 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah it was nice to sleep. Lol
But also I must have been tense in my sleep cause my jaw kinda hurt but my leg muscles super hurt today. Lol

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:34:53 )

@Totalanimefan: Oof. That's fun. DX

Might be worthwhile, if the whole jaw thing is a regular occurence, going to a drug store (Shoppers here in Canada, I assume you've got somewhere like that there) to grab a bite guard for sleeping, before you destroy your teeth

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:38:07 )

@Amber Lynne: yes I will have to do that if it becomes long term because that is nothing to mess with. I think it’s just from the stress. I’m starting to feel more at ease in my apartment again. lol

How was your day today?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:51:57 )

@Totalanimefan: That's fair. It's something to keep in mind at the very least.

It's good you're feeling better though~<3
even if you hurt. > <

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 03:40:00 )

@Amber Lynne: thanks. I hope tomorrow I’m not sore at all. That would be nice.
How was your day today?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 03:54:21 )

@Totalanimefan: That would be fantastic, no?

And I'm all right, just cursing how I was reading a very heartbreaking comic. DX

I love her work, but daaaaaamn if her stuff isn't depressing.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 04:02:24 )

@Amber Lynne: I can’t do depressing or triller type stuff in 2020. The world is too stressful right now. I don’t need to read something that will give me the feels or make me more stressed. Lol.

In the before times I totally would have read it. You still feeling bittersweet?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.