Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Ah Hell, why not?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 05:03:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh probably.
It'll download the vid if you're on a desktop of some sort.

And sleep well~<3

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 14:24:41 )

@Amber Lynne: I saw it now and it’s really pretty!

I’m now awake. Lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 17:58:59 )
-stops back through again-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 21:24:48 )

@Totalanimefan: It hurt a surprisingly little amount too~<3

@Wildfire: //follows

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 01:52:26 )

@Amber Lynne: that’s good. My friend is a tattoo artist and she said it doesn’t normally hurt either. Just some places like tops of hands or feet, neck, face, things like there.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 03:43:08 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, that makes sense.

I actually kinda like the lining, lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 03:57:29 )

@Amber Lynne: did that part feel different than when they did the color?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 04:05:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Better.
It's 1 needle.
colour is multiple at ones. So that's fun

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 06:21:13 )

@Amber Lynne: I could never do that. I have a needle phobia.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 06:27:42 )

@Totalanimefan: It's not for everyone.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 06:30:00 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah true. It’s not that I want one anyway. ^^; but still, can’t handle the needles at all.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 06:31:21 )

@Totalanimefan: Honestly, that's really got to get in the way sometimes.
vaccines are given via needles, after all ^ ^;;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:00:40 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah. I am up to date on my vaccines and I was working with a therapist about it in the before times. But I tried to get a shot in Feb and I got the furthest I have in years. Even my husband was impressed but I still wasn’t ready to go all the way and have it stuck in me.
I don’t even know what my progress would be now. With the horrible events of 2020 it’s easy for trauma to slip back to earlier stages.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:04:44 )

Also on other horrible note
The fire alarm went off twice tonight in the middle of the night. It wasn’t a drill. It was a false alarm cause of a bad sensor though.
Both times I was freaking. Less so the 2nd time cause I took it seriously but I figured it was for the same reason. The alarm is soo loud it’s overwhelming to me but both times we left with the animals and where able to return to the apartment. I feel very traumatized from that. And I’m not trying to make light of that word either. I took an anti-anxiety so hopefully I will be able to fall asleep soon. I’m terrified that it’s going to happen again but I can just hear my therapist saying. Well if it does happen again you will do the right thing and leave. Now you know how to leave quickly if there is a fire.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:07:24 )

@Totalanimefan: At least progress has been made, relating to the whole needle thing.

And... that really sucks, for lack of any better way to put it.
Fire alarms going off in the middle of the night fucking sucks, but I can't relate to finding it anything worse than possibly infuriating. ^ ^;;
I do hope you can get some sleep again soon though~<3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:20:20 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah I’m trying. I don’t want to be like this with needles my whole life.

I wish I could be mad right now. I’m just terrified it’s going to go off again. I am just in go mode. Being ready for it to happen again. And while that might be true, sleep is important too.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:25:37 )

@Totalanimefan: I can completely understand that, on both points.
I mean, I can't relate, at all (Obviously I can't relate on the needle thing. I just got my second tattoo, lol), but while I can't empathise, I can sympathise.
I just wish I knew some magickal anything that could help. DX

Even if just help you get some sleep tonight. ... or salvage whatever is left of the night for you.

On another topic - since you're still online and I think you miiiiight benefit from a topic jump....
I just played around and changed my avi! Whatcha think?
I kinda wanna do a black and orange one for Halloween soon. .... maybe....

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:35:42 )

@Amber Lynne: I wish I would have never had that trauma with that one nurse when I was in high school. Then I wouldn’t be this way.
Thank you. I’m waiting for the meds to kick in. I’m also going to call out of work tomorrow.

Thanks for listening to me and suggesting a topic change. I like it! It’s pretty scary. I thought about making a fall/Halloween avatar too but it feels just a bit to early.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:38:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Lmfao. early?
Early for Halloween don't exist for me.
No I'm not obsessed with the season. Nope. I don't love Samhain. I don't love witches. I don't love the spooky air. Nope. Not at all. Never. Don't know why you think that.
lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 10:40:16 )

@Amber Lynne: lol I know everyone is excited for fall but the weather is still summer. Hard to get excited about sweater weather when it’s boiling out. lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.