Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 07:47:31 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

hi n bye lina ^^
i can't figure out what's going on to the left of the kitty but the cat part is cute ^^

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 14:26:46 )

@xvz: yeah for most of the week in DC it was rainy or cloudy. It felt very fall like except that the rain was still warm. But being inside you would think it was fall. Yesterday I brought a hoodie when I was outside. It was only 72 but the wind felt cold and it wasn’t sunny.
But next week it’s supposed to go back to 80’s.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 14:49:41 )
"The future must know where you've been."

My natural circadian rhythm is.. backwards as hell - without my meds, I can't sleep at night at all - waking up every hour or so... during the day without my meds, I can sleep really well. Thankfully, I have meds for night and caffeine for day so I can usually be up at normal people hours lol

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:01:02 )

I found meds to be super helpful, but it did.. take a while for me to find ones that worked for me.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:03:21 )

Why do my cousins keep coming into my house without asking >_>

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:11:44 )
I feel its just 2 days ago I needed 2000 confetti.. now its 3000 confetti. 8'DD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:24:40 )
posting and a whoooole lot of puzzles.... X_X;;;;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:25:14 )
Im like 1200 from having 3000.. cant remember how much my main user got

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:30:05 )
eevent arcADE+ I THOUGHT YOU COULD ONLY POST ONCE IN THTEM?
erhg sorry caps lock nd too lay/tired to fix it. * totally wasnt up for almost 24 hours yesterday, first getting to bed at 7 am this morning for me to attend a digital meeting at 3 pm * till very dang morning-groggy *

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:35:02 )
@koneko: I knooooow a naap.. and to fill up my frdge... * stares at empty fridge wishing it could ill itself up with dinner-stuff, as well as for dinner to make itself *
But at least I had a great time yesterday a the corona-restricted-mini-LARP, even if it might be the last o that LARP in a while depending on the situation.. which seems to be going out of control.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:37:58 )

Nosebleeds are the worst D:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:41:02 )
yeah getting to go toutside and meet people that aint just the grocery-stores employees ^^;
lol that sound sliek me yesterday. I had just gotten into my 'costume' fixe hair and all that, start to eat yet an other meal ( I ate 4 packs of 7/11 dinner with salmon and some noodles with salmon and boiled broccoli ( unfortunately I had forgottten that my lidt isnt eaxctly super close fit so the soy I had poured over ended in the entire bag. :/ Anyway startign t eat my meal I notice a splotc of blood on my hand... still ave no clue where it came from ^^;;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:42:41 )

Do that!! I had grocery store sushi for breakfast... it was...okay I guess??
Sometimes I find blood on my hands or one of my arms and I'm like where the hell did that come from >_>;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 16:43:17 )
I checked my nose but didnt come from there a the only wound on my hand is from a cut that healed a week ago just have the scarring now.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 20:46:56 )

Did someone say trash fire?

I get nosebleeds a lot from allergies. I've found a nasal spray that helps though.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 22:53:04 )

omg yess i'm so happy to see ur avi priestess, also i love how "trashfire" is the magic phrase to summon u lol

whewwy i've been working on application stuff all day :0
i finished putting together my work samples + caption list earlier, currently glueing together a cv lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 22:54:34 )

i had to transfer some files from my old computer to my current one (i didn't have a copy of my resume on my current one) and went down a whole nostalgia trip looking through old photos documents and stuff!!

ahh that reminds me i forgot to transfer some videos... will have to go back for them later :v

also omg i used to get nosebleeds a lot as a kid but not so much anymore ... i think maybe dryness / dehydration is related ??

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 22:58:04 )

I've had maybe... 4 nosebleeds my entire life?? I guess I'm... moist. Lol

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 23:00:56 )

Trashfire is the magic word. Yep. Actually I've wanted to pop in but I've been busy so I haven't been able to keep up with most of the threads.

But yeah I'm particularly allergic to juniper which is RAMPANT here, but after getting an actual allergy test I'm also allergic to almost every other kind of plant life here. That basically equates to year round allergies (and nosebleeds).

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 23:06:46 )

I'm glad you popped in :3!!
I don't have seasonal allergies, thankfully!! Even if I did, I take benadryl every night, so I think I'm pretty allergy-proof by now >w>

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.