Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat something finally made me happy

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:26:26 )

i've been struggling a long time now and a couple days ago i started streaming games.

im already doing really well and im just genuinely happy and want to talk about it.

anybody else have stories about things making them happy right now? share your joy wirh me. i need good stories.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:29:06 )

I've been messing about with watercolors which is making me pretty happy currently.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:34:33 )

@Crystalkitsune85: oooooh that sounds like fun!! got any pictures? id love to see!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:37:14 )

Yeah I did one of Alastor from Hazbin. I drew it, and inked the lines and then colored it in with watercolors.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:38:29 )

@Crystalkitsune85: that looks great!!
my mom was a painter, i played with water colors a lot as a kid but never was this good <3

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 07:43:37 )

I worked with acrylics back when I was in college, so I'm kind of used to paint as a medium already? The thing about watercolor, is saturation is your friend. Like to do Alastor's skin tone, I had to use black, but I used the smallest amount of black and moved it around with water to wash it out so it wasn't so dark. Also, mixing colors to get the right hues you need. I watched a couple clips of people using watercolors on already inked work and I thought I'd try it out. It's awesome to watch other people do watercolors, and mix things together to make different shades. I'm probably not doing part of the coloring right, but eh, whatever works, works lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 08:04:23 )
@ghostie: hello ghostie.. im glad you found something that makes you happy ^.^ my dog and my baby makes me happy <3

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 08:53:59 )

@Crystalkitsune85: well it came out amazing! I'd love to see more if you stick with it :)

@LilMissKushy: thank you! i also have a dog who sparks joy. and how old is the baby?? <3

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 09:08:00 )

I'd love to. Just need to draw some more stuff and color it :)

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 09:10:04 )

@Crystalkitsune85: looking forward to seeing it!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 09:47:18 )
Glad to hear that you're very happy c:

Hope your day is going well today!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 10:37:57 )

I did a sketch and line art of a new piece just a few moments ago. I'll try posting the end result tomorrow sometime.
(if it goes well)

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 11:30:15 )
@ghostie: dogs make the bestest of friends.. she will be 2 on the 15th of September shes a toddler really but i still call her the baby xD <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 16:21:41 )

@Ghostie: that’s great! I’m happy because I have a title for my current temp job, and I feel like I could do this for real and get paid much more than I am right now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.