Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests wish list/check list (come and chat if you want)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:04:56 )

@Kittyzilla: that’s that awkward part when you are moving. lol

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 22:46:08 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Totalanimefan: yea and my poor kitty not knowing where to lay. Well thismorning my bed frame and dresser went over tomorrow my mom my nephew and i are going to be going back and forth with a few more boxes plus my boxspring and matress came so we will be bringing that over too. then tuesday my nephew and i will hang out over there and I'll get my room all decked out. Was about to but i couldn't opening my ceramics ... like we have a place on the island were she makes all the ceramics but you can buy them un painted or by what she painted in the shop. and she wasn't a fan of the gargoyles and one of the other people she knew was selling them better so she gave all her molds to him and said once they sell out that's it she has no more. And i bought the last huge one she had and i love him and part of his wing broke off before so i like put 7 layers of bubble wrap on him and had heavy duty tape and all and yea now i can't get him open with out a knive. or scissors which at the new house we have none of

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 22:13:13 )

@Kittyzilla: how’s your cat doing now? Mine didn’t like my move either.
Lots of stuff broke in my move too :(

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:00:14 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Totalanimefan: well we brought him to the new house today while we did some box moving and such he was hissing the whole time and when we went to go back to the old house (since it wont be til 2 weeks before we move in completely) he threw up in the car. only one thing so far broke. I got all but two of my boxes unpacked but we are also packing up the old house too

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:22:37 )

@Kittyzilla: gross. I hope you were able to clean the car.

Poor cat though :( I had to drug mine while we were moving.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:25:29 )

@Totalanimefan: well a little fell on my moms wallet and her pen thing for her journal so she washed them , some was on his blanket i made him so i rinsed it but I'll be washing it tomorrow.. -_- the rest was in my hand

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 13:44:28 )

@Kittyzilla: btw you are double post on Voltra. Idk if you knew that. ^^

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 16:11:43 )

@Totalanimefan: Double post?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 20:32:23 )

@Kittyzilla: as in you can post twice in a row here. I saw that you left me an extra PM and I just wanted you to know that you can post twice in a row on the forums. Just in case you didn’t know :)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 22:14:43 )

@Totalanimefan: oh i did not know that ^^ thank you for letting me know that. gah -_- need to get motivation for breaking down the desk again i took the top shelf off and i want to have it to my sister before this weekend. She said something about one of the kids using it for school and school starts next week fro them

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 23:51:56 )

@Kittyzilla: time to get that desk working lol
My husband is still missing the top off of his desk.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 00:05:50 )

@totalanimefan: my desk is now all taken apart on the ground. Tomorrow when i go to the new house at some point ill measure the empty space near my bed for a new desk. My desk i have now is to big for that small room so it's going to my nephew or niece but it was my desk when i was taking college classes were you need your book plus computer plus notebook on the top . so now i just need one big enough for a laptop and maybe a sketchbook at the same time

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 00:39:41 )

@Kittyzilla: cool. What have you been eating while you are moving? Have you had yo order food a lot?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 00:47:59 )

@Totalanimefan: No we been having cooked meals. Our new house is only 13 min walk from our old house. so we been eating whats here and since my dad says we wont be fully moved in until the 19th we haven't touched the kitchen yet. Though i'm kind of tempted to be like 'hey friday i'm spending the night at the new house' -_- i got a hybrid bed at the new house i haven't had a new matress since 2006 so i'm always wake up in pain so sleeping in my new half coil half memory foam bed would be a nice change but yea i would have to come back to my old bed. So i might just wait til we are full moved. which i don't see why it can't be sooner. I know my parents are talking new frame matress and box spring but they could sleep on the air matress (like when my sister lived with us for a year and half) for a little while so we can only come to the old house to clean the basement and finish gathering things. Mom and i are like 'umm after this weekend we could be living in the new house' but nope he wants to wait til the 19th so whatever. Cuz i mean we got camp chairs at the new house i need to finish glueing the table (had this table since before my sister and i were born) but we have stuff over there he has clothes there i have clothes there my mom doesn't but with Friday Saturday sunday *shruges* i don't know what his deal is but we will just do what he wants just means i can help focus on other rooms since all i need to do is bring the rest of my stuff and the cat stuff over and then i'm fully done.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 23:52:03 )

@Kittyzilla: Hey I sent you one of your quest items <3
Good luck with everything else!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 23:24:11 )

@Ghostie: Awe thank you so much

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 11:54:48 )

@Kittyzilla: No problem, enjoy it!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:08:29 )

@ghostie: thank you so much

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/20 01:00:48 )

Best of luck getting all the lovely items!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.