Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests wish list/check list (come and chat if you want)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:29:01 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Totalanimefan: naw cuz when i finally get settled in and can go for my own look vs cosplay people are going to do a double take. I hope i can start drawing too i really would love to draw more and i want to either use an oc from an rp i do with a friend or maybe my oc as the homework for my 'class'

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:29:54 )

@Kittyzilla: I can’t wait to see it!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:33:41 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Totalanimefan: same i'm even thinking of getting a new desk... holy crap i almost forgot it's Tuesday 0-0

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:40:57 )

@Kittyzilla: I just got a new desk. My husband is still waiting on his in the mail.

What day did you think it was?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:43:45 )

@Totalanimefan: well my wrestling branch .. well the branch of wrestling i watch tuesday nights does there dark matches i totally almost forgot about it. The post there dark matches (which normally happens before live shows they actually due them the day before live shows) on youtube and i was looking at face book and saw a remind post and i was like 'oh crap that's right' ... As for the desk. I want to get a corner desk but i got to see what my room looks like

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 23:57:53 )

@Kittyzilla: oh I see. I’m into basketball. Last night my team was playing (and they won!) and they also play tomorrow night.
A corner desk sounds nice. I feel like they take up a lot of room.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:43:26 )

@Totalanimefan: the conner desk i'm looking at is 46 inch long and legit fts fully in the cornner
oh my family cluts genes kicked in hard. i just tripped and landed on my arm and thought i broke my arm .. it's going to be really bursed but i can move it and stuff but my arm looks dirty right now so i thik it's from the iceing and soon to be bruse.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:56:02 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh my gosh, I hope that you are ok!?! You will probably be ok if you ice it on and off.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 01:56:21 )

Also there is an event going on!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:07:13 )

@Totalanimefan: yea i'm fine i did the touch test and when i held my arm up to see if it's broken it's just swollen so i's going to be brused if not on surface def below on bone so I'll have to look at my cower tomorrow and be like 'hey i'm not breaking pallets down today cus i almost broke my arm yesterday' andit's three days until i have vacation to move stuff. so maybe alive and bed at 10 or 1030 will help... Yea noticed that

only been here a few days and my first event

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 02:44:44 )

@Kittyzilla: Yay! Go and check out the event forum. There are staff run threads (with the NPCs) if you do what's in the thread you can win prizes. ^^

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 23:23:50 )

@Totalanimefan: oh i'll double check them again

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 03:12:05 )

@Kittyzilla: I gotta do more puzzles~

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 22:12:52 )

@Totalanimefan: ohhh sassy avi now. I might do more i don't know. now that i know my room is mine i might try to find something on the computer were i can map out my room so i know were things should go

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/4 13:17:06 )

@Kittyzilla: thank you. I feel like she needs more to her but I don’t know what items to use.
I see. When is the move again?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 00:02:45 )

@Totalanimefan: we start moving things over tomorrow and i'm already stressed since the plans i been planning since day one no payed attention to and now i'm getting aittude form every one over it. But once it's done it will be fine

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:37:07 )

@Kittyzilla: Gross. I hate it when people are like that. My mom's family is like that a lot.
I hope that it goes smoothly for you.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 04:25:06 )

@Totalanimefan: well it's like day one i been saying i would take my vacation and once we got all the boxes over in the new house i would stay there for the week of my vacation i would stay in the new house and unpack boxes and get things settled you know that kind of thing... said that since day one. and the plan for Thursday was parents take the day off get the key and start bringing some boxes over ... well Thursday they got the key and got stuff for the bathroom and that was it and now i'm being told i never made the comment of me staying there in the first play and as they said 'you said you would be here packing boxes cus it you stay at the new house then that means packing would only be done at night' ... and mentally i was like ... wait hold up i packed my room .. my room just needs to move to the new house. they need to pack there rooms. but it will help since i was told i could bring all my stuff to the house tomorrow i feel so much better cuz less my room will be there. and Monday my mom has off so maybe we can finish her room and the kitchen and then it would just be the spear room/storage room and the basement that needs to be done. I did say Tuesday i should stay over at the new house so i can set up my room since my stuff will be there ^^ so excited i get to see green out side my window and animals since the land lord tore all the greenery out of the yard no animals visit. also i wont need white noise. Since we live near a pond we hear frogs and crickets all night. And we will hear the train and with the campground near by we will have the campfire smell too

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 21:23:23 )

@Kittyzilla: sounds like a lot of work. Good luck.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 00:12:43 )

@Totalanimefan: So besides my dresser and bed frame and the kitty stuff all of my stuff is at the new house. IT feels weird in my room now it kind of seems like a prison jail and it sucks cuz i kind of have nothing to do i mean i do have my kindle and i have a blanket i been working on but that's pretty much it.. well and computer.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.