Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk medically, i'm scared. stroke/aneurysm.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 10:47:33 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to try it. I hope you find something soon!

Also thank you so much for checking in. I'm actually doing so much better since I made this post. My migraines have stopped, the ghost pains in my arm and chest have mostly vanished and I'm just doing... fine.

I recently started streaming on twitch and have already been invited to become an affiliate and that has been such a huge motivator in my life to keep pushing and it also gives me something to hyper-focus on., I've spent every day just grinding twitch, networking with other small streamers, bonding with my friends by playing games with them on stream and just seriously building up my confidence through it. I still have the weird twitches but the other "symptoms" i was worried about have mostly disappeared. So currently, I'm doing fine.

How are you doing??

@vessel: thank you for linking me this, i will DEFINITELY look into it when my anxiety peaks again. i really appreciate you sharing it with me.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 17:35:54 )

@Ghostie: wow I am so happy for you!! Just know that if it starts again it’s probably stress. When I am stressed/anxious I feel like I everything in my body is a health issue.
Congrats again on the Twitch accomplishment! I’m glad that you have something you can do everyday.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.