Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 16:05:43 )

Being a part of team sound, I got a bundle out of the deal. Cool. However, when clicking it, it said I could sell it for 750 badges...which I thought was nice cuz I wanted to get the team uniforms. BUT! Upon trading in said bundle, it turned around and gave me volts instead. I'm extremely disappointed and annoyed by this turn around. Why say badges only to give volts instead? :( that's so not cool...now I'm without bundles because it lied to me

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 18:28:40 )
"Don't ask your questions to the wall..."

I hope someone's able to help you D:

"They keep their secrets locked inside."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 19:32:53 )
@Amakai: I've returned the Camp Breaker '20 Bundle to your account and removed the 750 volts. The sell back feature is not intended for event items, so unfortunately this is a bug we were not aware of with the inventory update we released not too long ago. I will look into this further to resolve the misleading sell back feature for event item caused by having the additional currency active during an event. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I hope you can gather more badges through the forums or jigsaw to get those team uniforms your after!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 03:34:52 )
Yey. Dev op.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 23:03:12 )

Thank you for clarifying the bug! Sadly I'll probably just have to buy them from someone else cuz I don't have the time to post or do more puzzles ;n;

Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.