Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Sound Cabin: Hearth and Home (Camp 2020 Event)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 18:36:53 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hello Everyone, Decided to make a thread, mostly to earn a badge, but also cause I figure I can haha. How goes your event? Is the lag being a Buzz kill to you to? Well come to a thread that's sure to be super slow and join me in chatting between posts in the sou nd cabin haha.

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 18:37:22 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Link Section

Team Sound Cabin

A Clawful Catastrophe

➤➤ BREAKER BADGES ➤➤ achievements & raffle thread

Lina’s Beach (prizes and art)

The Audacity - Team Sound Bulletin Board (Come look at our mascots!)

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 18:37:32 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ reserved <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 18:37:45 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ reserved 1 <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 18:38:06 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ reserved 2 <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 18:38:30 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ reserved and feel free to post while i continue setting up. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 23:11:39 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

*walks in*

Hello~! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 00:23:47 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @ChiffonOrange: Hello Hello 'waves at ChiffonOrange, thank you so much for poping into my thread. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 01:26:01 )
Hiya guys!

I hope the event is going well for everyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 01:40:17 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @macsen191: it's a bit..hard all things considered with the lag. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 22:08:18 )
*pops in* I recognize this thread title!

I know I'm not Sound but I'm gonna lurk anyway >_>

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 06:17:39 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Geist: Yeah doesn't matter if your sound or not Everyones welcome 'waves at' and yeah I use that thread name a lot, Hearth and Home 'nods' I have it on tons of sites haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 07:17:25 )
@star2000shadow: I'm invading from the Menewsha branch >_>;;
I'm TaiyoTsuki

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 07:36:29 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Geist: oh hey Tsuki 'waves' How've you been..and why oh why would you pick a team that's not mine haha 'cries' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 18:57:39 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hello Everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 04:06:37 )
@star2000shadow: I didn't even know which team you were choosing!
...also, spellcasters. Spellcasters are awesome!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 04:18:21 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Geist: they really are 'nods' and yeah Im sound 'shrugs' I liked their outfit the most though i did have my mules pick different teams so yeah. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 04:37:56 )
Ahh, the best of all the worlds ^^
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 06:49:13 )
Hi!! wassup?
My Store

there's a Hunter who killed the queen of all gaia...whoever you are you will be known as "Killer of ALL gaia" and Have no respect. I know who you are! everyone will know that you killed my 17-year old account. what next? go after my friends? It's over, Killer Queen of All gaia...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 06:58:46 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Micki Chiba: nothing much, what's up with you hun? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.