Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment The New Legends of Monkey

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 10:53:34 )
This is exactly

I just recently stumbled onto this show, been in a Chinese legends mood here lately. Its second season will be up next week. But I just need to talk about it with anyone else who's watched this weirdness.

The show is based on Journey to the West, and Monkey (Sun Wukong) is the inspiration behind the character Goku and a few others.

what you think it is.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/26 21:31:50 )
🌈 Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! 🌈

@Another Movie Addict: i started this and then life happened and i didn't finish. Thank you for mentioning it. I wanna catch up now because last i heard they weren't sure if there would be a season 2. I take it that things stay pretty darn good throughout?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 00:55:55 )
I've watched this. Its fantastic. Great character development and such interesting stories. I love the makeup and effects too. Its really pleasing to the eye.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 01:12:11 )
This is exactly

@Xanthan: It's enjoyable. I like how changing the monk into a girl has completely changed the dynamic of the party. Sometimes the acting is a little 90s Power Rangers, but it's a fun show. The second season is releasing next week.
@Glume: Monkey is very pleasing to the eye. lol

what you think it is.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 04:30:56 )
🌈 Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! 🌈

@Another Movie Addict: so, i got my bf into it. he is not as big a fan as i am but we are watching it from the beginning so he can catch up. I think it is a really neat show for sure and I am enjoying the rewatch.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 06:25:24 )
This is exactly

@Xanthan: Monkey is easily my favorite, though Sandy is pretty good too.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.