Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Electric Cabin

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 13:06:59 )
colan the mastermind

e

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 13:24:13 )
Woah woah woah now. There’s only room enough for one mastermind in these here parts, pardner.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 15:48:52 )

Last long day of driving today tomorrow is only two hours

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 16:01:05 )
Woohoooooo!! Home stretch! (Literally XD)

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 16:01:26 )
Whatcha gonna do when you get there? Plop down?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 18:11:40 )
FREE ART 4 CAT THREAD

════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

woah so soon :0 cant believe you're almost done !!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 23:50:12 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Long time no talk friends. Just here to say hello~

So, hello. Wishing you all the best.

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 00:11:18 )
Katcha Kai, thanks for poppin in. Hope your weekend is chillo.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 03:07:45 )

Hey guys. In the hotel now. It’s 10pm so not much before I go to bed. I’m about 2 hours out from my new apartment but I can’t pick up the keys until noon tomorrow. So that’s annoying. I don’t know what I’m going to do before that. I can’t just go anywhere I want since covid and I have my pets.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 03:10:57 )
Could waltz around the store abit, get some snacks,chill. Idk. Perhaps some late night anime to top things off. That's usually pretty fun. Glad you've made it there ok though (even if you've gotta wait till tomorrow to be there THERE). Whatever you do though, you've made it, and that is cause for rejoice and celebration.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 03:22:54 )

Yeah true! I didn’t know until tonight that I couldn’t pick up the keys until noon. I thought that I could wake up early and get there by 9am. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 03:28:05 )
That woulda been nice. How'd you check out your new place? (initially before purchase)

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 05:50:09 )
Aaaah yes, the snooze hours.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 06:39:37 )
Wait, someone decided to count their posts after I lost all hope

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 06:39:54 )
Finished both drawings and the 1k puzzle
can I rest now pls

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 06:43:07 )
Never. Naw, I'm just kiddin. Sleeeeeeep.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 06:46:26 )
Will you tell me a story and wait until I'm snoring to leave?

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 06:47:16 )
Of course.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 06:48:42 )
wowww good job mdom!!

so much done

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 07:19:16 )
There was once a flower that just up and popped out of the ground one day. It was tired of the dirt and grass, and wanted to go see and swim in the sea. And as it popped out, a worm questioned the flower, "Hey, where do you think you're going?" And the flower said, "I am going out to the sea, I am tired of this dirt and ground" And the worm refuted, " But if you leave, I will not have your roots to guide me along this patch of land!" To that the flower said, "There are other roots in this field, follow them." And with that the flower carried along its way. The flower then came across a bee. The bee asked, "Where are you going flower?" And flower said, "To the sea, I am tired of this green old grass." And the bee worriedly said, "But if you leave, we will miss out on your pollen." And to that the flower said, "The are other flowers around, pollinate them." One last little glance from the bee, and the flower was on its way, eager to see the sea. After what seemed like a loooong trek, the flower had finally made it THE SEA! As soon as the flower saw it, it jumped for joy "the sea!" "the sea!", it exclaimed. "I finally made it!" "Now it's about time I feel the waves under my petals." And without further ado, the flower jumped in to take a swim. As soon as the flower had done so, it knew that something was wrong, for now it could not move! The tide threw it to and fro, here and there. The flower cried out "Help!" "Help!" To the cries came the worm, "Flower, what's wrong?" The flower exclaimed, "Worm! Worm! I can't move! I can't move! Help me!" The worm looked around and then back at the flower, "For I am just a worm and I can not swim, call for another to help you." And so the flower continued, "HELP! HEEEEEEELP!" And then came the bee, buzzing about the waves. The flower, brimming with hope, cried, "Let me grab ahold of you so that I may escape these waves!" The bee, looking at its body, and then back said, "For I am too small to carry you with me, perhaps another could help you out, call for them." And so, with one last hope, the flower turned to the waters and cried out, "HEEEEELPP! HEEEELPPP! HELP MEEEE!" And to the flower's delight, a fish! A fish had heard its cries and was on its way to help! It swam up and up and up and up until "GULP!" The fish swam the flower right into its mouth! And then swam along. The end. @mdom

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.