Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:10:25 )
no haha
only posting

also have like an odd 150 on eerie
blah

● ● ● e
Report
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:11:22 )

    ★ ★ ★
    time to transfer them over

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:11:33 )

    ★ ★ ★
    foraged and got like no raspberries wow boo

Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:12:22 )

I'm starting to feel like this forest might be haunted... hm...

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:12:42 )

    ★ ★ ★
    woooo got forest foliage

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:13:15 )

    ★ ★ ★
    it's raining so hard now waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:13:58 )

The foliage looks pretty! I need 2 seashells and 2 driftwood for the octopus~

Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:14:33 )
I need.. everything .___.
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:14:39 )

    ★ ★ ★
    oooo get that octopus!!! it's so cute

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:15:09 )

    ★ ★ ★
    though i wish the tentacles were a bit fatter

    fatty tentacles


Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:16:31 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



I have 3 badges because I cannot hold on to currency XD

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:17:10 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



I concur, chonky tentacles ftw

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:17:25 )

    ★ ★ ★
    i keep spending too

    i'm gonna post regular "how many badges do you have" questions in here
    y'all better answer!!! for our post count!!!

Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:17:26 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Bye!!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:17:54 )

    ★ ★ ★
    bye pom !!!

Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:18:11 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Now I have Poor Unfortunate Souls stuck in my head XP

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report


Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:18:11 )

    ★ ★ ★
    badge check!

    i'm at 30 badges

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:18:41 )

    ★ ★ ★
    hahahhaha

    so let me tell you about
    twisted wonderland

    and how it's prettyboys based on disney villains

    ursula included

Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:19:07 )

I have 1 badge because I just went beach foraging, and I got another seaglass. I need seashells and driftwood at the moment, not more seaglass!

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/27 18:19:30 )

    ★ ★ ★
    we're not spamming... :b...

Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.