Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:01:33 )

my random garbage goes on priv twitter lmfaoooo

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:01:33 )
    I'll just sit there and word vomit onto the pages

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:03:54 )

word vomittttttttttt sounds fun

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:05:03 )
    It is I get some really weird things in there then I just use it to write something stupid

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:05:36 )
    I also like breaking down music lyrics so I can get a better understanding of how everything works

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:06:38 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
grost:
    Seems like the roommate is the idiot in this case not your payee

yeah he's giving the du de a hard time for things out of his control.. well okay the guy did forget to write a note about sending me the debit card he's gonna be putting my money on but that was fixed.. and then there's the whole bill thing we have to get situated..'sigh' but yeah its really not the guys fault he just got me it'll take us a couple months to get things squared away. <:3( )~~

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:06:56 )

ooooooooooh

part of me is so conservative with my supplies that i'm like what IFFF i can save it for THISSSS occasion and that occasion never comes
i need to use my hoard of stationery more -_-

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:07:42 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i don't use stationery its so expensive i just use notebook paper 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:08:24 )
    I've learned no special occasion really comes around, so I just go ham with it cause I find it fun

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:09:15 )
    It can be a little pricey but it makes a world of difference for people that like writing traditionally like me

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:09:36 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ah 'blinks' i need to start practicing poetry again 'sigh' i used to be able to write one off the tip of my tounge easily..now i have to think for several moments haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:09:42 )

yeah i like to get cheap cute stationery mostly... im a cheapo too

LMAO grost tbhhhh

i even made my own washi tape and i barely used that!!!!! i have 20+ rolls to spare why am i not using it more!??!?!? a mystery

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:10:16 )

look at how cute my washi tapes are!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:10:46 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i do most of my writing online so it no longer eats up my notebooks which i've had for a couple years...probably not a good sh owing of how often i write but meh. <:3( )~~

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:11:46 )

writing online: saves paper
but also not the same as handwritten things

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:11:59 )
    Ohh custom washi tape sounds really nice maybe I'll try that some day

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:12:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I'm gonna go play some sims 4 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:12:40 )

do itttttttt it's so fun

i wanna try gold holo foil but i can't justify that price point right now

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:12:40 )
    Handwriting has a sort of satisfaction when I finish writing something, typing is just too much of a "okay it's there" thing yknow

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 20:12:48 )

have fun star!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.