Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Ice Cabin

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:22:39 )

super late but my mom has sibling kitties and even though they fight, if you seperate 'em for too long they get antsy :< it's so cute but also makes it difficult for vet visits.

๐Ÿ–ค

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:25:03 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

koneko that definitely happened ugh i was like i feel something moving smoosh lovely it's an ant ... i like woke up to an ant on my leg twice
i always have a fan going too (cuz hot) and it was always, is that a breeze or an ant .....

aww <3 when i lived in philly we had mice (p sure every house in philly has mice) and they were honestly p cute but it was p bad ...
you could hear them in the walls or i would turn on a light and see something scurry across the floor :vichardxC:

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:26:03 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

hey lullaby ^^
aww they're bonded <3 what do they look like?

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:26:43 )

Yeah, unfortunately bugs are a thing.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:26:52 )

oo what's for lunch

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:28:40 )

I had some chicken strips with a side of macaroni and cheese for lunch.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:29:17 )

haha breeze or ant is worst game
or like - is that an ant or piece of fuzz / wood grain / breeze movement / crumb
i was so on edge for like two weeks!!

ohh cats help a ton w that for sure!! i think even just cat smell lol is a good deterrent

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:30:13 )

dragoness that sounds p good!!

koneko a classic haha
do you like eggs? i always add an egg for protein (and yum) when i make ramen :9

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:30:36 )
TSUN โ˜… TSUN โ˜… TSUN (โ‰–๏ธฟโ‰–โœฟ)

Dang Koneko, your avi is looking good!

(โœฟ โ™กโ€ฟโ™ก) DERE โ˜… DERE โ˜… DERE

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:30:53 )

@koneko: they play fight mainly, but sometimes it gets to the point where daffodil gets angy and we have to break them up.

@xvz: what's the rules on irl pics here ? i have one photo of daffodil but it has my face on it ;w; birch is a v lazy cat and sleeps in small places so idk where HE is

i wish i had them tbh, especially because i found a mouse in my room and i haven't been in since.

๐Ÿ–ค

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:32:03 )

@lullaby: You can post irl pics in here as long as they’re PG-13. And if you’re posting more than one pic, you should put them under a spoiler tag.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:32:19 )

welcome back tsun ^^ i should be working too lmao

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:33:12 )

Thanks xvz. I finished my current work load and my boss is in a conference call, so I can be on here for the moment. MWAHAHAHA...

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:33:48 )

lullaby i don't think there are rules i think it's just a matter of your own comfort w it! i always love to see pet pix but there's no pressure at all if you don't want to

ack it's hard to sleep when you know there's a creature in your room that you don't want in there lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:34:28 )

I know, I saw we were like a thousand behind after work yesterday. It’s worth a shot to post and catch up. xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:34:44 )

ooh i won't tell anyone about the eggs lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:35:12 )

KONEKO, YOU SHOULD TRY TO EAT SOME CHEESUS NOW. CLOG THEM ARTERIES WITH LOVE.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:36:33 )

lol i'm sure my workplace would understand!! this is just as important as what they're paying me for

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:37:20 )

ah how long have u been vegan / vegan ish?
i feel like dairy is a little weird to begin with and if you don't eat it for a while it does feel weird in your body

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/28 16:40:53 )

I am addicted to cheese.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.