Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Well, I had the working interview...

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 22:42:33 )
(Follow up to this post.)

I thought it went really well? The interviewer gave me some basic tasks and we chatted some. They seemed very positive between the two candidates that I would be chosen. Even so far as to discuss salary and bonuses....

I was supposed to hear back yesterday. I sent off a short polite email today asking if they had come to a decision... no response yet.

My anxiety is through the roof and my insomnia is real bad. I just want a yes or no so I can move on (preferably yes cause this would be an awesome job with decent pay and benefits.)

Ugh /screm

UPDATE: Didn't get it

/screms louder into the void

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/21 22:47:30 )

Congrats that it seemed to go well. It might be hard for them to make the decision or they could just be busy. I know it's hard, but since you already sent one email I would sit tight and wait for them. I hope you get it @Lilykin: !

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 00:37:37 )
@Totalanimefan: It could be any of those things, I know. But they said they'd get back to me on Mon and it's driving me up the wall lol. I am kinda worried that since it's in the entertainment industry that they're having second thoughts about bringing on someone new right now. They had to cancel one of their big event's due to covid and I know they're probably going to have to downsize their other big event :/

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 03:35:26 )

@Lilykin: That is a bit worrisome. But when it all works out think of how great it will feel. And if it's a no, that super sucks, but there are other jobs out there for you.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 13:26:37 )
Ah, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Can imagine it keeping you up, hope they'll give you an answer soon <3
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 14:54:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Didn't get it. I'm just... so incredibly disappointed and frustrated rn. I wish I could say there are other jobs out there but I live in the sticks and everyone else is scrambling for the same limited pool of jobs

@Siron: Thanks anyway 😓

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 17:12:50 )
I hope you hear back from them soon, and that it's good news!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 17:36:35 )
@Aisukohi: Sorry, should've updated the main post. Didn't get it unfortunately. Thanks tho

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 20:50:24 )
I'm so sorry to hear. D: Hope you get the next job that you want!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 02:25:42 )

@Lilykin: Damn that really sucks. I'm sorry -hugs-

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 06:35:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks. I asked for feedback to try to see if it was something I did it if it was a covid reason but no answer back.

I guess I'm gonna have to double down on getting stuff on etsy/ setting up for commissions 😩
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 07:27:26 )

@Lilykin: I feel like places never get back to you about that stuff.
I guess so. :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.