Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Still Alive! :D

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 20:02:28 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Heyo folks. I am reminded consistently that this place exists and I want to say I do miss peeps ;v; it is just super hard to be social... and recently Flight Rising and Dappervolk have taken over my life... But I MISS THE super cute items here... and the color options that suit my exact needs and aesthetic lol.

ANYWAY! Life is still tough and unpredictable but I hope y’all are okay :0 Who is still around? My memory stinks so I don’t remember people well... especially after just joining two extremely large communities (omg I missed the Frizz emojis! My favorite!).

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 20:38:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I don't think we've talked before but I hope you are doing well
Your avatar is so cute!
I'm also on Dappervolk
though I've been quite inactive on avi sites to finish some personal art.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 20:48:52 )

@kaichoukai: they there welcome back. There is an event starting here at the end of July so don’t miss out on that!

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:30:14 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@totalanimefan: OH EVENT! :0 What is it about? Or have things about it been dropped?

@moodybats: And hello Moody! I dont think we have either! I mostly stick to my frens thread or just dont talk in the forums at all and lurk in the trade market the entire time I am on dv lmao. It is nice to meet you though!

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:39:07 )

@kaichoukai: We don't know too much at the moment. Just that it starts at the end of July. So we gotta be on the look out!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 18:24:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@kaichoukai: im mostly in my hangout thread.
Which is mostly centered towards artists/creators.
Though I've been more lurky so I've only been posting here and there.

DV I'm stuck on cause i have to get honor up to 85 so I'm just lurking in trade market
and doing daily bonuses lol.

Nice to meet you too!

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 22:49:19 )
🌈 Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! 🌈

@kaichoukai: Hey there, and welcome back. I believe we talked briefly before. Glad to see ya around. Is Flight Rising the game where you raise dragons? I think I have heard of it but never played :( I have considered getting on dappervolk. I like the art and avi and pet style mixed with rpg. Have you played Dappervolk for very long? Any advice or tips for someone wanting to start out on it for the first time?
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:43:39 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Oops people replied and I totally disappeared per usual! Dappervolk I think you should just jump in! It is hard saying tips... because it is very easy to follow the narrative and in the user guides forums there are lots of helpful things there~

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.