Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Armed robbery at my store

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 18:09:50 )

Dude you know
when you just know
something bad is going to happen?
Like I could feel it in my heart of hearts all weekend.

I did see an unrelated incident on saturday night where a woman almost got attacked in my job's parking lot by these men pouring out of a big red truck (probably drunk for the holiday). I was in my car next to it and I pulled over to call our security. Wasn't about to wait and see if these guys actually get to this woman, but they're walking toward her car with their arms out in the "come at me" pose.
Well they saw me and shouted at me, but drove off. Probably saw my phone lol

But that wasn't it. My soul for the next couple days was still like "SOMETHING HAPPENING BRUH"

Monday I wasn't working but I just saw my coworkers posting the police report about this guy threatening to shoot up the store and everything. Stole a chromebook (of all things??? those kinda suck dude, not worth it)
Then I got a message from my coworker friend, this 18 year old kid that's the one who this crazy person was threatening! I don't know if the man actually had a gun, even if he was saying he did, but I can only imagine how scary this was for this kid. I feel so terrible that I wasn't there that day. At least I could've given him a hug :(
The man was saying "if you call the police I'll shoot up the place" according to the report, and one of the guys on our security team is like "jokes on that guy, HE didn't call the police ;D "

Thankfully no one got hurt and the man was captured at a hotel here, also having meth on him.
Based on what my other coworkers are saying, it sounds like our team did a great job handling the situation.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/8 19:38:26 )
I'mb Glad no-body got hurt , but that's so SCARY!!!! Is the kid feeling Ok ?? D-:
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 01:01:51 )

Meth. Not even once.

Oh my gosh those stories though! I hope the worker is ok.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 01:36:36 )
@jolly: its been very eventful :/ im glad no one was hurt in both incidence's .. its lucky u were there with ur phone or they might have actually attacked that woman.. well done you <3

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 16:32:29 )

YIKES THAT'S TERRIFYING aBOUT YOUR STORE
and yeah a CHROMEBOOK? WHY BOTHER LOL

but omg good on you for taking the initiative to call the police for that woman
diffusion of responsibility is a real thing and i'm always proud of people who overcome it

hi im wrik

closet buying

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 19:41:32 )

Thanks for the kindness <3 I haven't spoken to my friend since I posted this, he stopped responding after a bit so probably became busy. He did say that he was given time out of work to get through the shock of it. So for that I'm glad, and I know he lives with a supportive family and everyone at work adores him too (cause he's a super sweet kid). So he'll be alright. Got a good support system!

I'll most likely see him tomorrow so I can check on him again. I don't doubt he'll be back to giggles by that point, our staff is full of tough cookies lol

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.