Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops batty's cave

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 21:12:04 )
@Totalanimefan: i just got really sick for awhile there and then i got sick again & things got really hectic outside being sick
so in between the bad spells i draw lol otherwise i' m way zonked and can't

@Amber Lynne:
ghost is offering encore, tootsie, and corvid couture, so that leaves ::
Fortune Teller, Howling Mad, Joyful Winter, Fabled Beauty, Festively Fab, Leo, Hypnotist, Steamrose, Pawns Marching, Blossom, Team Treat, Ribbon Candy, Violet's Memories
for you to pick from as an offer lol
in order of want most to want less they're ::
fabled beauty , festively fab, team treat , ribbon candy, fortune teller , violet's memories , blossom , hypnotist , joyful winter , pawns marching , leo , steamrose, howling mad

@ghost: you have so many pretty characters ! (ノ゚0゚)ノ~
what were you wanting style / amount wise?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 22:12:47 )

@b a t t y: I can def throw the first, four at ya (Fabled Beauty, Festively Fab, Team Treat, Ribbon Candy) for a piece, if you think that's fair =)

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 22:13:36 )

@b a t t y: I'm sorry that you are getting sick so much. That really sucks!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 22:51:25 )
@Amber Lynne: what style are you wanting and what character do you prefer? Σ(゜゜)

@Totalanimefan: i am feeling better now at least !
physical therapy has been helping with the intense pain in my hip, leg, and back
and my insides are calm for now
i'm just super tired from work atm ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 23:47:05 )

@b a t t y: Good thing you are a bit better now. That still sounds pretty tough though.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 23:49:19 )

@b a t t y: Whatever you wish to do for style, and whomever! I linked a couple, iirc, and you can just do whichever you've more interest =)
I'm really not picky. Lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 00:59:05 )

@b a t t y: wow your art is amazing! are you still up for offers?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 01:00:44 )
@b a t t y:
Ah man, I do really want to order but it seems like you might be getting a little busy now and I don't want to be overwhelming hahaha
But I have a number of things from your wishlist I could send your way if you wouldn't mind adding another client onto that list?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 02:16:08 )
@Totalanimefan: after a few years rolling into a few months of pain, i got to where i couldn't sit anymore and could barely walk or not walk at all (・□・;)
after a few rounds of xrays i was told i have really bad degenerative discs and bone spurs in my back
and thheenn hip dysplasia ! which has been wrecking my back and hips and sciatic nerve and it just made a big mess

@Amber Lynne: i'm sorry but i don't remember you linking specific characters you wanted maybe drawn Σ(゜ロ゜;)

@Hachi: @pecan: i will probably always be up for offers but will be slow _(:_」∠)_ we're working 7 day weeks for a lil while and i am v beat until we get days off back

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 02:42:52 )

@b a t t y: .... ooops. I meant to, but I guess my brain flaked on it. LOL.

Anywhoooo
a bunch of characters that are minorly sortable in here
If you want to take a peek and see if anyone jumps out. If not, that's cool! I just like to offer the first pick to artists.Better to have it be someone they WANT to work on, and all, right? =)
If you don't wanna look through all the characters, that's cool. I can easily find a couple to throw at you as suggestions =)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 03:15:18 )

@b a t t y: oh man that sounds rough! I hope you can catch a break soon. are you on this schedule because of the pandemic?
in that case, I'll stick around and wait til you're a lil less busy. and ofc look at the nice art you make for this shop 👀

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 04:21:02 )

@b a t t y: Oh my gosh that is awful. My best friend has the same thing in her back, and she has a bad neck too. :( It's awful.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 23:32:47 )
@Amber Lynne: i really like lily cole !

@Hachi: yes and no.
we supply components to carrier and they closed for attendance reasons at the beginning of the pandemic, so we closed too since they're our biggest customer
but where carrier was only out for two weeks, most of us were laid off for two months
they thought they would save money by going through our warehouse stock... but that stockpile is meant for our peak period cause we sell more then we can make/hold in that time
smart right ??? so now the warehouse stock is gone and we can't keep up with what they're wanting to order ;;;
so now we're working super duper hard to try and keep up ( ˶´⚰︎`˵ ) we aren't going to be able to get ahead at this rate now so weekends work until further notice basically

@Totalanimefan: it really sucks BUT !!! i have answers now and physical therapy is helping a whole lot. i feel a lot better now then i have. i can finally walk at least.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 23:52:23 )

@b a t t y: Heh, Lily's awesome~<3
If you'd like to do something of her, I'd love to have something from you~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/29 00:48:40 )

@b a t t y: Wow that's amazing that they could help you like that!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/29 23:57:13 )
@b a t t y:
Okay cool! I'll probably wait for now, besides I'm in the process of getting a reference together for this OC so I'm not really ready anyways lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/30 17:55:43 )
(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ so far we should have this weekend off for the holiday, but won't know for sure until friday afternoon

im going to sleep all day saturday and then draw everything i can

just kidding, they changed that this morning. we still work this weekend _(:3 」∠)_

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/2 05:52:51 )

@b a t t y: sorry for the delay!

thank you tho! o': and UH... surprise me honestly I'd be happy with whatever you wanna do HAHA I just like supporting artists (and getting nice art obvs) and that's all for one
later.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/6 00:03:48 )

@b a t t y: oh man that's terrible sorry you couldn't get the weekend off! it sucks that bad decisions made by the higher-ups affects all the workers like that. seems like they're concerned over the business but they're real deal overworking you guys

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/25 09:30:04 )

@b a t t y: are you still offering these? :0

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.