Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I did ittttt!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 17:05:08 )

I got to take my Swedish [massage] final!! It's been postponed since early april cause of quarantine. Long story short, my instructor kept pushing it off since we came back on the 26th and wasn't gonna let us do it, but its required to get into the school clinic, which is required to graduate. So I had to spin a bunch of threads and FINALLY, I made it happen~

Broke through another large obstacle and this time I dragged 3 other students along with me! They were kinder to me than in the past so I assume that means they appreciate it lmao
But I'm kinda proud. They were like "I totally forgot about it, I was so stressed about internship hours. Then you messaged us!" and they seemed excited by the opportunity. Now they're spinning up their own plans to increase their odds for an on-time graduation.
LETS WORK HARD TOGETHER D<

Anyway, I've been working so hard, I feel crazy. This morning I was trying to find a spoon by looknig in the fridge for like 5 solid minutes, before I realized I was in the wrong place. My brain tired
But I'm a little ahead of my own schedule so I might be able to take 4 days off next week!
and other good news but I'll leave it at this

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 18:49:39 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Your school threads have gone from stressed to panicked to pissed to excited. Push comes to shove and you aren't backing down
Go get 'em!

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 22:15:51 )

Yay congrats!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 23:06:26 )

》::: ✿・`.*
Good job!!
Its so inspiring to see people finishing their classes. I really should get going on my degree x.x

*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 23:26:55 )

@kitalpha hart:
Yeah that's pretty much the school's entire mood this year :vanora_xd:
But the feeling of accomplishment when you shove through the difficult and frustrating thigns in life is amazing. Even moreso when everyone involved is happy and sighing with relief when we reach this point.
I'm sure there will be more frustrations but it'll be 'aight. Just a little more wiggling!

@milkshake:
Maybe once this quarantine craze has died down more, unless you like online classes xD
I'm excited though, I only have about 11 weeks left of classes! Then it'll be time to panic about national exams and all that fun stuff..

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 02:52:25 )
@jolly: congratulations hun.. im glad everything worked out in the end ^.^ im sure your excited for ur 4 days off :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 02:55:33 )

@lilmisskushy:
I ammmmm
I am so ready to spend a solid day doing nothing! Wont have another day off again until september |D

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 09:58:01 )
@jolly: yeah you need a wee rest get ur batteries recharged as they say here lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.