Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 02:00:47 )

@ChiffonOrange: ohh !! yeah idk what they're gonna do about the games :''( and YES there are so many items i want that haven't been on the market is soooo long. ive given uppp :''c

x) i just played one before reading that it doesnt give you anything and i feel like i wasted so much time ahaha

@timeandtimor: omg tysm !!!! you're avatar is sooo cute

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 02:03:24 )

@moomin: omg ofc !!

@milkshake: helloo :o) lmao thank you !!!

@LilMissKushy: aaa thank you !!! yesyesss if you find any more that are just as fun pls lmk ahaha

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 02:05:40 )

@Glume: <:o) ohhhh hello !! ahahahah ohh happy to be home (omg i love your avatarrr)

@Lilykin: hello !!! thank you for the welcome !! <33

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 02:07:49 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@B a r f: It's hard to tell tbh, either they'll have to remove them or make another new games that doesn't run in flash. True, I had given up on completing my wishlists there while searching on the marketplace lol

That's okay, perhaps maybe the jigsaw will give you anything on next year's event I think? Anyway, how's your day going? :3

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 02:24:00 )

@ChiffonOrange: hahaha i would't be too surprised if they just didnt do anything about the games at all
yeahh with all the accts that have been abandoned or banned with lots of items and gaia not doing anythings about those items that are in a limbo lol

hahahah it would be nice but im also kinda lost w the puzzles anyway xo)

days going good !!! finished dinner and now im just doing some doodles !! how is your day ? <:o)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 04:23:25 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@b a r f: True, sooner or later lots of people will leave Gaia to find another avatar forum site eventually as it's no longer fun. And that's okay, not everyone is keen with puzzles xD

And that's great to hear! ^^ I'm doing fine and I'm just laying on my bed, thinking about what shall I do next since I'm still staying at home and it's almost afternoon lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 04:46:55 )
hii welcome!! looking forward to seeing your art
also the thing you said about gaia art is exactly what i do skjdfjse i drop my art then leave haha the idea of having a conversation never occurred to me :> i seen the people in cb and it feels like rest of gaia is filled with trolls ;_;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 05:44:29 )

@B A R F: I love pixel art too! I could stare at it all day!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/14 10:41:53 )
@b a r f: i sure will.. im still looking hehe have u tried caedon ? Its good as well:)

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 01:58:40 )

@ChiffonOrange: itll be a sad day when gaia doesnt have too many active people but i wont beeee tooo surprised :''o)
hope today was just as relaxing as yesterday was ahah !!

@nut: hello !!! omg i love your avatarr
omg do you really ahah well if you drop your art and dont care for convo then thats okay !! ahaha
and yessss cb really does feel likes its only trolls <:o(

@Totalanimefan: oh my goshh yessss <33 pixel art is so amazinggg i love it

@LilMissKushy: !!! ohh i havent heard of that site ! omg im for sure gonna check it !! tyty

by king-lulu-deer

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 02:00:16 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@B A R F: Yeah true to that. *nods* And I sure wish today's just as relaxing as yesterday that is. /(; w ; )/

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 02:29:50 )

@B A R F: I’m on twitter a lot just staring at pixel art when I search the hashtag lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 06:25:03 )
@b a r f: ahh thank you i drop and dip bc im too scared to talk to them but also sometimes they dont acknowledge the freeb i give them i try not to think about that haha at least i had fun making it :>

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 08:38:39 )
@b a r f: your very welcome barf.. im the same name on there ^.^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 15:43:31 )

Hello hello! Welcome to Voltra! <333

bloop

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 16:54:25 )
Hii!! Welcome to Voltra!! Your avi looks so cool :0
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.