Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion 3k Posts in the last 7 days

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 18:44:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, that's pretty much it. I do the same thing, and you're right - at the end of the day, we're both pretty active ;) <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 18:47:20 )

@Wildfire: yeah I mean we are both too posters and you have been on the site for less time then me lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 18:47:38 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Okay then and I did read it as you said *nods*
I see, only chatting in other forums does gives out more volts than the undercurrent. Which I tend to use said forum if I'm bored as well lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 18:49:47 )

@ChiffonOrange: the undercurrent only gives out 10 volts max and you have to type a lot to get to 10 volts. Where as posting in the forums it’s super easy to just get to 30 volts a post. It makes a difference. But I still recommend the undercurrent if you have no where else to post or you want to post more.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 18:53:59 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: I see. And true, the undercurrent is probably the best and maybe fastest way to earn some volts.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 18:56:11 )
@ChiffonOrange: Hi. I don't think we've met yet - have we?
The undercurrent can be a good place to earn volts while doing something else - when you're too busy doing something else to be part of a real conversation but need an occasional distraction from it. That's my experience anyway.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 20:02:36 )

@ChiffonOrange: I haven't done the math, but it's pretty hard to get the cap of 10 volts in the undercurrent. I think the whole post would have to be about this long for you to be able to get the 10 volts for each post?

I just post icons in the undercurrent even though it wasn't make me much volts XD

But when I am talking to people I made a lot of volts quickly without realizing it. You could probably work out the math to where the undercurrent works out better for you.

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 20:13:40 )
@totalanimefan: wow ive been on one day and only gotten about 20 posts and i felt like id posted more. how do you do et?!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 20:16:11 )

@lonelylucid: Have a few threads to chat in and the undercurrent for when it's not as busy but I still want to post.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 21:20:59 )
@totalanimefan: thanks so much hun i never knew that.. i thought it was all the same ^.^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 21:25:23 )

@LilMissKushy: No problem. The undercurrent and the word games forum give you only 10 volts per post but it's hard to get that many per post when you are just spamming. I like to chat with other to earn volts, but either way works.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 21:44:53 )
@totalanimefan: yeah i chat some and play the word games etc.. need to start chatting more im always buying commons to go with my rigs and stuff xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 22:17:36 )

@LilMissKushy: Well you know my charity is always around.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 22:36:59 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Wildfire: Hello, hmm... No. I don't think we haven't met yet xD and I see, thanks for the info.

@Totalanimefan: Ah I see. Thank you for the info *nods*

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:45:12 )
@totalanimefan: yeah i keep forgetting to post there im so used to talking to u all in ur own threads lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:48:33 )

@ChiffonOrange: I see you have been posting a lot on Voltra. I'm proud of you. You were so shy at first when you joined. ^^ Are you enjoying your time on here?
@LilMissKushy: Haha it's fine. I like to be in a lot of places. ^^ You can sign up for more funds towards your common goals.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:55:15 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Oh thank you *blushes in embarassment*

And true, I was, well painfully shy at first because I thought people would be mean (like that one site I would not want to mention lol), the longer I stick around here the more I noticed people here are genuinely nice and wholesome. I'm still shy just kinda like 50% lol

Another reason why I started posting a lot is either I'm in the undercurrent to ward off boredom or earn volts or maybe try to find a thread to chat with anyone (and sometimes get to know about them) xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 23:57:33 )

@ChiffonOrange: Yeah people here are nice and it's great. I feel like I can express myself and I never have to worry about a troll or a mean person coming out of no where. I feel like I can just be me.
The undercurrent is great for fighting boredom. ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 00:02:38 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Ah that's a good thing to hear :3 Being able to express yourself without judgement is good.

And yeah, at least this site allows you to be you. And true, thank goodness for the undercurrent forum haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/11 00:07:42 )

@ChiffonOrange: Maybe one day soon, I'll see you on the weekly top posters list?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.