Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:56:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man I don't think I'd do well in CA. XD I already don't drink enough water lol. I'd dehydrate and my skin would dry out and peel off XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:57:53 )

@Genuine Fake: that’s totally me. But the job market is good and my husband has a good job out here. So for now this is where we are.

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:02:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Makes sense! I don't even necessarily wanna move out of state, but I don't want to be exactly where we are right now either. But for now, it's where the jobs are sooo. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:06:18 )

@Genuine Fake: ain’t nothing wrong with moving away and even moving again after that. You gotta go where makes you happy.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:06:37 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: Sorry for the late reply!! ^^; and you're welcome

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:21:08 )
@Totalanimefan: My dream is to live in the woods in the middle of nowhere or on the beach. But I would be happy if we just lived more on the outskirts of town and had a private yard. One day soon, hopefully. <3

What's your dream location to live? (:

@ChiffonOrange: No worries at all c: Got any plans for the summer? If you're able to do anything where you are, anyway, with the virus n stuff.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:23:26 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: Hmm... Not really except planning to spend my time on playing Sims 4 or watching couple of videos on YT. How about you?

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:26:59 )
@ChiffonOrange: I love Sims! Do you play on PC or console? c: Honestly about the same. I want to practice my art a lot more too though. I'm getting a Cricut soon so I can play around with that. :) I recently quit my job and would like to sell art/crafts. My boyfriend's job is good enough that we're comfortable enough so we decided I should take the opportunity to give that a go! I'm excited.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:36:13 )
@genuine fake: welcome ^.^ we already met.. i hope u like it here and stick around .. been trying out other avatar sites lately because the main one i used to play is inactive and having trouble with glitches .. good to see you here ^.^

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:42:20 )
@LilMissKushy: Thank you! Yes I remember you :3

Same thing here! The inactive bit, at least, anyway haha. I got bored waiting on people to reply and thought I'd try finding another lol and had heard people mention this one, so! c:

I'm liking it so far!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:50:25 )
@genuine fake: i originally came from menewsha similar site to this one.. the artist and staff gave up i think quite sad as ive alot of stuff on there but doesnt let us change our avatars unless u use single items :/
I was glad to come here and see some familiar faces ^.^

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 10:01:41 )
@LilMissKushy: My first site like this was Gaia forever ago. I tried a couple other sites out but didn't stick to anything or really accumulate any items or anything before abandoning them lol. Then I didn't get on stuff like that for years, tried going back to gaia but it was way different and seemed all about making money. I do have quite a large inventory on there though. I still log in sometimes just to screw around with my avatar and see all my old stuff, but the forums seem kinda crappy now. But then a few years ago (doesn't feel like that long) I found Caedon and actually got into it the way I did Gaia. I take breaks for months sometimes (I'd get busy with work n life) but I always go back lol.

That's so crappy though about that site. ): I'd be sad if Gaia did that, even though I only get on maybe once every few years just to make sure my stuffs still there. It'd still make me sad if it was abandoned, or didn't work properly anymore.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 10:07:16 )
@genuine fake: thats one site i didnt try because i heard a lot of negative stuff about it especially the ridiculous prices xD
I love avatar community sites everyones so friendly and ive never seen any trolling or drama so its a nice peaceful vibe which i love.. i play some rpg power building games but i get bored of all the drama on the globe chats so i take breaks lol
Yes it is crappy and sad i made some friends on there and nobody really comes around anymore but im glad i found voltra and caedon ^.^

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 10:15:27 )
@LilMissKushy: yess the inflation went through the roof. they were trying to convert to a new currency or something but didn't make everyone do it? Idek. I don't know how that worked out lol. It's weird. I miss how Gaia used to be though. it used to be really fun. they did some really cool events! But yea if you went to gaia now you would definitely see lots of trolling and rude people lol. but i agree. that's what i love about caedon and this site so far. everyone's just nice, here to chat. c: i'm glad i found them too!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 10:20:55 )
@genuine fake: wow thats crazy its sad to see a site go down hill then before u know it all thats left is the drama .. i miss menewsha at times too but between voltra and caedon it keeps me busy everyone was so welcoming and so helpful on here and caedon.. im usually kind of shy too but both sites have been so nice ive started to chat more than i usually would xD

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 10:59:15 )
@LilMissKushy: it is really sad ): I guess it's to be expected though! everything changes and it has been like 10yrs since I found Gaia so it shouldn't be surprising I suppose. Right, honestly now the only thing I really miss is those Gaia events and roleplaying. I'm trying to find rp partners on Caedon though, so hopefully I'm able to. c: I don't think I even saw an rp forum here? but I may have missed it. Doesn't seem as popular anymore.. ): Everyone is super nice and it does encourage you to chat more. (: I feel like I did chat a bit on gaia with my friends I had made, and new ones were always welcome of course. But still, starting out yea, I'd be more shy if it wasn't for how nice everyone is!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 18:04:28 )

@Genuine Fake: that would be cool. Do you just live in a suburb right now? I live in a suburb and I would like to be able to live somewhere car free. I’m thinking DC.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 21:25:10 )
@Genuine Fake: Heyo! Welcome to Voltra!

It's a bummer when our fav sites die off due to inactivity :(
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 21:58:05 )
Welcome! I just came back here after my hiatus. I hope to see you around!

[Quests][Store]

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 04:39:22 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@genuine fake: hi welcome to voltra! :-)
if you're looking for places to chat you can pretty much drop into any of the hangout threads whenever ~ and if people are online they'll be happy to respond, everyone here has been very friendly so far ^^
and there is an rp forum! 'role playing' - it's the third one under 'activities'

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.