Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Weird, random ailments: Discuss

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 15:43:40 )
I woke up earlier this week feeling like my left nostril/side of my nose had been bruised, and had a scab on the interior. Like where a septum would be? The left side there. Rubbing my noise, making an o shape with my mouth, like the whole thing just felt painful [still does to some degree, though it's healed quite a bit]

Wat?

I feel like I must have surely punched myself in the nose, or something. Fine one day, woke up the next feeling like I was in a fight. xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 20:10:36 )
Weird. Maybe it got a bit irritated and some skin wore off? Idk. Bodies are weird sometimes :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 21:22:03 )
Hm. I think maybe Sunny is right? Do you have allergies? It may have been inflamed due to allergies. I had something similar happen. I woke up and half my front tooth had chipped off. The piece that fell off was still in my mouth. I don't know why it happened. I wasn't having problems with it.
Maybe someone sneaks into our rooms and punches us like a sandbag while we sleep? Lol idk.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 09:43:37 )
That's the weird part, no allergies! x'D

It's either I punched myself... Or maybe I rubbed my nose a lot while working? We have a lot of cats, so it's not totally out of the question I might have rubbed my nose and irritated it right? :P

What about you guys? Ever had something unexplainable appear? Bruises do that to me left and right. >->

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 09:48:26 )
Like a burst blood vessel or something? Noses are pretty sensitive. Idk though.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 10:03:33 )
That's pretty odd. Might have been an abscess or pustule, or even a popped capillary. I get weird things like that in my lip sometimes, little sacs of fluid right beneath the skin that eventually pop.
If you're a sleepwalker, there's a chance you rolled out of bed or went meandering about and introduced your face to a door jamb. c':
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 19:30:59 )
I sneezed once and threw out my neck. :/ That kind of sucked...

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 21:06:12 )
@Kozi: Lol sounds like something that would happen to me. I have violent sneezes. I always hurt hurt something when I sneeze. I once pulled a muscle in my chest while sneezing. It hurt to move for quite a few days.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 06:09:34 )
@CherryGryffon: Oh I know you feel I've had that
Very same thing happen to me years ago. But as
of right now the bridge of my nose hurts like I was
punched it looked red and bruised the other night.
I hope yours is all healed

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.