Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Do you like Stardew Valley? Do you like cute things? Have i got a game for you!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:31:07 )
Its called My Time at Portia and omfg its amazing and adorable and everyone is such a cute bean AND THERES MULTICOLORED LLAMAS AND BUNNIES WITH MAGICIAN HATS and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its amazing! If you have steam check it out

I wear many faces

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:54:05 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Is also on Switch
I have it on my Switch wishlist

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 23:07:24 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

Reminds me of one of those harvesting games :o

I'll probably check it out on Steam and decide if I want to play it or not

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 23:49:34 )

I’ll have to check it out. If you haven’t checked out Rune Factory 4S I HIGHLY recommend it!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 02:16:54 )
it was on sale recently. dunno if it still is tho

I wear many faces

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 02:46:18 )

@TheGreatPretender: I got My Time at Portia when I was doing videos for Youtube. I thought it was pretty neat, but it was still in beginning stages when I got it, and I've not really played it much. Though it really concentrates more on building things for customers than farming, but what I played of it, it was pretty neat. I might play it again someday. Another good one is Slime Rancher, if you like farming type games.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 03:17:49 )
@Crystalkitsune85: i actually already have Slime Rancher. And yeah its less farming and more building but i like that about it

I wear many faces

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 05:45:52 )

@TheGreatPretender: There's another farming one out there called Staxel. I had a friend buy it for me, because she wanted me to play it with her. I didn't play much of it, but it's voxel looking with farming elements. Out of all the ones I had, I liked Stardew better because not only can you do the farming and leveling up your house, there's also the Legend of Zelda type monster fighting and ya can get married. And with the addition to multiplayer, you can play with friends. I don't think you can do that on My Time in Portia....and def not in Slime Rancher.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 22:22:49 )
@Crystalkitsune85: you can get married in portia for sure! working on marrying Dr Xu! And theres monster fighting thats not confined to the hazardous ruins. Theres relic hunting. The only thing it doesnt have is multiplayer, but since i always play alone it doesnt bother me. Reminds me i should do my male playthrough to marry Antoine XD

I wear many faces

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 22:53:37 )

Portia is fun, but it gets a lot easier to work with if you get the mod that extends the length of the days to something more normal.
It's pretty unbearable to me without that mod, but with it it's super fun.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:25:18 )
@Kozi: i dunno recently ive run into a few days i sleep at 13:00 cause im out of things to do cause stuff be craftin

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 03:11:45 )
You can challenge just about everyone to a fight and they'll like you more for it. 10/10 game, highly recommended

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 20:53:13 )

My Time at Portia is on my list of games that I want to play eventually. Another similar game that interests me is called Garden Story. I plan to get that one on the Switch when it comes out~

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.