Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Finally said EFF IT

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 20:23:22 )

My pc drivers were getting so out of whack I couldn't even play games anymore cause my cursor was freezing so much.
Went to roll back the time and the whole system starting to freak out, so I think it was an update that caused everything in the first place >> as usual.
Ended up having to reset my pc cause I was too tired of trying various other tricks.

Now it feels crisp and new again <3
just sitting here swinging my cursor around smoothly like, FINALLY

next time I wont ignore it so much and let it get that bad xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 20:57:31 )

Forgot to save my clip studio brush settings
OOPS

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 21:48:03 )

UM that sounds complicated. At least it works now, yay!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 21:57:33 )
@Jolly: It can definitely be a bit of work to rest your pc, the whole resetting up process. I do agree, it is such a refreshing feeling once you reset it though.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:27:14 )

That was a lot of work but at least it’s done now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:34:22 )

@sunny:
Haha it was a bit. But all is well! Now to not be lazy and get all my programs back on here xD

@fozzy:
Yeah it was like something was constantly loading in the background and devouring my RAM. Couldn't find it, so I nuked it all!
:vanora_sun:
It is always refreshing to start over a bit though. Thankfully without losing my files all that artwork

@totalanimefan:
the PC does most the work, really. I just push some buttons and go roll around on the floor while I wait xD
glad its done though

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:36:53 )
    I remember resetting my old laptop bc that thing is dinosaur aged and then having it run all smooth and nice again.
    Solid feeling. lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:39:30 )

@Jolly: will tthat take a while?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:42:00 )

@anarchist beauty:
There was one PC I had that was an awful design to begin with, so it was constantly having issues and breaking since day 1. I'm not a fan of returning things so I tried to maintain and fix it up, but ended up having to constantly reset it cause it would lock up with errors. Then it totally murdered my hard drive from overheating, and eventually roasted other parts too. It had very terrible cooling system and was too compact.
thats when I got an external drive cause of so much resetting lol

@sunny:
for some of the games I had on here, yeah. Like FFXIV takes a hot minute to install.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:47:08 )

@Jolly: oh right. Good luck then lol!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:52:24 )

@sunny:
thank you! I need the strength of PATIENCE :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 23:08:33 )
    @Jolly: Oh yikes. lol
    You murdered it.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 04:35:05 )

@anarchist beauty:
well, no I didn't murder it. It was a bad quality design the way it was put together with almost no cooling or ventilation lol
its how I learned to recognize these things when looking inside a pc, when I took it to a professional who explained and diagnosed it with me watching.

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 16:58:51 )
@Jolly: Oh man - I understand having to -and then getting frustrated by- fiddling with a computer to get it to work completely, but I don't have the patience to deal with technology any more. So good for you for going through the tedious steps and congrats on getting that refreshed PC!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.