Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback June Crate Items Feedback Thread || Raffle Included!

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 19:02:03 )

*An additional 4th recolor has been added for both general sets which is not previewed above. See previews below!*

Bride of Death | ghost
Groom of Death | ghost
Fabled Beauty | ghost

*Each dress recolor comes with Default Tones 1, 4, and 6*

Shout out to Vengeance for the lovely preview banners!
Let's not forget to thank our Item Technicians for uploading:
Dipper and Hadsvich

Pixels by Fozzy
Recolors by Lilypoo

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Bride of Death[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Groom of Death[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Fabled Beauty[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Cybernetic Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

RAFFLE

We know that leaving a review might not always seem rewarding, so this time we are going to be holding a raffle on July 1st, 2020 for all the folks that left a review. Winner will receive a June Crate!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 20:32:37 )
Bride of Death
★★★★★
I love everything this month. I love the theme. I love that the sets are kinda matching, I love the poses, the goth look, the extra color options! Everything is a 5★ this month

Groom of Death
★★★★★
I love the awesome option for males this month. Awesome that it has the counterpart in the Bride of Death. Poses are great and everything is pixeled well. I think that both of these items will be popular. Great job staff. Thanks again for the extra 4th color option. I don't think that it should always be including, but it did make these sets more versatile.

Fabled Beauty
I reviewed this last month. It's a great item. <33

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 07:49:51 )
Bride of Death
★★★★★
I love the theme and all poses. My only slight confusion is about the veil. Even though the base is almost an isometric view, the left and right side of the veil look almost the same.

Groom of Death
★★★★★
I really like the different colored crown options and the hairstyle is quite nice as well. The horns (especially at the ends) look a little croissant-like to me.

Fabled Beauty
★★★★★
I love the details on the dress and the leg poses are lovely. I do think the end/point bit of the horn pose looks cut off, like the pixels are too straight. Great work on the companion poses.
art commission info | my etsy sticker shop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 18:15:29 )
Thanks for the new items
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 05:50:45 )
Bride of Death
★★★★✩
I like the color choices. It’s always nice to see a variety. The poses are good. I really like that it’s basically all accessories, the poses are sort of all... add-ons. But their so detailed and interesting! I would design a whole avatar off just one pose!

Groom of Death
★★★★★
I’m obsessed with creepy elegant gentlemen clothes, so it’s automatically a win for me. The colors are great, they should match well with existing elegant items. The 2 tone hair is cute. The tusk like horns are a cool idea. The leg pose with the skull is delightful! I’m obsessed with the dripping crown and hope for more creepy dripping in the future!

Also, am I seeing things or is the neck ruffle on the shirt a skull? I might be crazy, but I love it!

Fabled Beauty
★★★★★
Every pose is gorgeous! The details and colors are magnificent! I love that the horn has a unique shape. The dress is beyond belief! I think I’ll probably use the hair most, but every pose is honestly so amazing to look at!

1 0 2
Frizz generated a random number between 1 and 4; Resulting In 1
Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/15 23:21:07 )
Time to find the winner!

*drum roll rumble*

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/15 23:23:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Congratulations! You have won the June Crate Items Feedback Raffle!
Your June Crate has been granted. :frizz-celebrate:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/16 01:30:38 )

@Frizz: omg yay thank you <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.