Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Temtem, a pokemon-esque MMORPG

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 17:00:43 )

This game is still early access, like $35 on steam.
I wanna play it so muchhhh but I always hesitate with unfinished games. the feedback is mostly really positive but there are complaints for it getting boring for some people at the end (its unfinished of course). And some people try to compare it to pokemon so much that they kill it for themselves.
It could either get better or worse, being thats how early access games usually go. But the devs sound like they're pretty active so that's a good sign I think.

Any of you know of this game or have tried it?

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 23:04:13 )

@Jolly: I actually watched Lordminion777 on Youtube play this with his friends like last year sometime. He must of gotten in on betta testing or something. From what I've seen of it, it is a lot like Pokemon with other trainers and what not to battle. The Temtem, themselves look interesting. I might get it later, like when it's on sale or something $35 seems a bit high for a Pokemon wannabe.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 23:26:32 )

@kda drew:
Yep! You can play alongside other people throughout the whole thing.
If you get it let me know! I'd love to hear what you think of it firsthand O:

@bioshock:
Yeah that's kinda where I'm at with hesitating. Plus, my last pay check wasn't that great xD

@crystalkitsune85:
Oh thanks for mentioning that, I'll go check it out! I tend to like watching that lot lol
And yeah, maybe I will just wait it out longer. Its not as though I have a bunch of free time to be spending in games right now anyways orz
I need to play what I have

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 23:52:15 )

@Jolly:

Here for easier viewing

Youtube Link

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 23:52:15 )
ignore

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.