Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee well, time to procrastinate

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 12:06:10 )
hello, everyone! I actually found this site from the recommended FB pages to like after I found Dappervolk so it's an interesting jump xD I should be studying for a test but I'll introduce myself first :v

I go by Peony in newish sites (+Toyhou.se), but I also go by Popokko (@dA) and Altair (solely on FR). I've been frequenting virtual pet sites since I was a wee child with Neopets and have been pretty much there ever since. I'm currently a college senior (rip) majoring in English Literature and minoring in Education :3c I'm also from the Philippines, so my timezone might be weird to most of you guys? Ye.

I uh, I write and I draw (too bad I saw this site after they called for writers...), and play video games :0 I actually haven't really explored the site yet so I'll go do that in a bit. Hope to make some new friends here! (and maybe see familiar faces because the virtual pets community can be a small world too haha)

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 20:01:23 )
Hey there! I also follow dappervolk, and i cant wait for it ; u;
welcome to voltra c:
i love to play video games and such.
hope to see you aroound!

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 22:11:16 )
Hey welcome to the site. I've seen you around a bit already so I would say you already fit right in. Lol

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 01:59:46 )
What totalanimefan said! I've been seeing you around!
Welcome to Voltra, we're very very glad to have you here. c: I'm also a senior in college. I'm about damn ready to graduate, how about you? Haha, too bad I've got to wait until May.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 23:56:40 )
Hi there! Welcome to Voltra! I hope you like it here. :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 06:49:42 )
@pixiebuns: yeah i'm really excited! hope that i still remember to check it out though by the time it supposedly releases in december xD

@totalanimefan: yeah i just went ahead and threw myself into a bunch of boards :v i'm still iffy about joining in conversations in hangouts and other places, though.

@reanna: I graduate around May as well! Late May to be more exact. I am ready to leave as well and try to figure out how to be a teacher and stuff huhu or at least take a break or something.

@lithinel: thank you so much!! so far I'm enjoying myself :)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 07:16:41 )
@Peony: I find that everyone here is pretty nice and everyone is new because the site is new so just jump in. ^^
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 16:33:34 )
@Peony: Hi Peony! I've never heard of Touhou.se or FR but I'm on dA. Welcome to Voltra and see you around.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 19:12:52 )
@emmett khan: thank you! FR = Flight Rising xD Toyhou.se is a place to generally store characters but a lot of character trading goes down there as well :0 Unfortunately it's invite only, but it's not too hard to find people who are giving away free invite codes.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.