Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 19:52:36 )

@Amortentia: A lot of people in the US where in shock that morning. My mom even took off work because she was so upset. I was also shocked at Brexit that year too. :( 2016 was a dark year.
I hope the world starts healing and we start moving greatly towards green energy too.

Haha, I'm about to make lunch. It's almost noon here. I think I'm going to make a fried egg sandwich.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 19:56:04 )
@totalanimefan: I can imagine, gosh. And it's not like he's proven to be a functional adult either. Twitter wars and stuff all the time. I hope so too, the world needs to heal.

Ooh that sounds super yummy!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 20:02:39 )

@Amortentia: I love your opinions cause they are 💯
Yes it does. It's the only way I like eggs because I don't like the smooth/slimey texture eggs have. The Fried part makes it not so and the sandwich helps even more.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 20:02:51 )

I gotta start cooking it, be back soon.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 20:11:05 )
@totalanimefan: Aww! Likewise! :) Can relate, there are some food textures that are just... big No. Ofc, enjoy your delicious sandwich!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 20:50:39 )

@Amortentia: Totally. I'm glad that I found this way to eat eggs because they are so cheap and good for you. Plus my husband and I really cut down on the amount of meat we eat so this makes that easier too.
I'm back from cooking it, doing the dishes and eating it. It was very good if I do say so myself XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:19:01 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, definitely yummy and pretty good for you. My body doesn't handle eggs well but I love em' XD
I belive you!
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.