Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Signature limits

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 20:54:46 )

Hey it's not a major complaint but i realised the character limits for signatures gets eaten up by code and links, it also runs the risk of whatever link you have last being broken. in my case, i had to remove the s's in all of my links because if i had less than 5 more characters left, the code would break entirely and leave a line of text.

is there a way to either up the character limits for the signature or break the wall? that's all though, thank you for reading and i'm sorry if i missed something about this topic before. you guys are doing a great job >.< whoop.

🖤

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 21:25:10 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Yeah the listed character limit count not matching the actual character limit count is rather odd, and very frustrating when trying to fit things into a sig

Put ya guns awn!

quest♤Shop

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 23:58:19 )

★ ★ ★
    +1 on upping forum signature character limit
    at least make it as many as twitter has LOL
    (280)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 13:13:18 )
@lullaby: I know nothing about signatures xD as you can see I haven't gotten around to that part yet XD maybe one day ..

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 16:35:31 )

thank you for the response everyone! i didn't think it would've been universal especially considering im just big on being there most *sweats*

@Q t e a p o n: thank you for the timely response! can't wait to see what y'all will do in the future 🥺

🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.