Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Moody's Bat Cave

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 06:05:46 )
@moodybats:

Thanks so much.

@chiffonorange:

Yo, how's it going?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 06:42:55 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh hi there! Sorta didn't noticed you were in this thread just now, sorry :viosweat:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 07:22:39 )
@chiffonorange: It's cool, I just got here, how's it going?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 07:48:04 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I'm alright, that's all :o How about you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 07:55:15 )
@chiffonorange:

Wondering if anyone ever role-played at times, oh and does Dot Hack or Madoka Magica ring any bells?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 08:06:27 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I see *nods*

Hmm... The only Dot Hack series I remember was Hack Sign (though I can't say I remember any episode as I only watched very few scenes (it's not like I can remember them either lol) from it when I was a preteen ). Not sure about Madoka Magica since it's not exactly my cup of tea.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 08:16:00 )
@chiffonorange: You go on Netflix sometime?
And I know where to watch Dot Hack//Roots or Dot Hack//Quantum sometime.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 08:23:28 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: No, I don't have Netflix, sorry ^_^; Usually I prefer Youtube to watch whatever I want as a way to past time. And I see, I see. :o *nods*

What kind of genre do you like to watch? If you don't mind me asking.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 08:47:07 )
@chiffonorange: Modern Urban Fantasy, I might check out High Fantasy sometimes.
If I'm going Sci-Fi, gimme the Giant Robots ASAP, though I'm open to XCom-style stuff.
Ever saw Rick and Morty before?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 10:32:51 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: That is an interesting variety you have :o and yeah, I guess most people prefer giant robots mainly due to their appearance or how awesome they are xD

Hmmm... I only heard of it, never watched a single episode from Rick and Morty though

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 12:22:37 )
@chiffonorange: It's a shame that Cartoon Network during its Dark Ages squandered Giant Robot shows like Megas XLR and Sym-bionic Titan really hard, come the late 2000s to the early 2010s.

Interesting, Nation-wise where in the world do you live in, though?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 15:07:27 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: True, true *nods* If only there are reruns so people can have the chance to watch them.

Oh, I live in Malaysia which is very far :o

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 18:36:26 )
@chiffonorange: Yeah, while teen titans go is less bad a series in itself than johnny test was, it doesn't help Cartoon Netwok's current damage control regards to botch the scheduling on Mondays-Fridays with it as a tool either.
Not the only series at fault, but by far it's obvious.

Well, that explains things, interesting.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 22:40:24 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I see. *nods* I thought most people hated those two shows mainly due to being another bad comedy shows or appearing on almost every single day because of Cartoon Network's poor schedule management as you said.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 23:08:28 )
@chiffonorange: They do, more than words can relay.
If you ask me regarding TTG's case, it's an Act of Sabotage courtesy of AT&T's bullshit when they've got their hands on half of Time Warner Cable, really.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 23:47:17 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yo, I'm still mad they canceled symbionic titan. What a waste

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/9 23:58:32 )
Tho I'd still like to know who approved this scene for a kid's show. It legit left me in tears 🤣

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 02:59:09 )
@lilykin: I still got an image for that which highlights the truth of why the Dark Ages era Cartoon Network
Bigwigs pulled off that shit, too.

Get this: It was an act of MALICE what the bigwigs did.
Now if they can only write johnny test and teen titans GO as tax losses by the sound of that bad logic and make more money in net worth than they'd lose, for it.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 06:20:43 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I actually don't think TTG is that bad. It's aimed at kids/appeals to kids and there's scenes that cracked me up. The only problem is they play it all the time. Gotta break it up a little

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/10 06:23:02 )
Side note, does anyone know how to upload to Instagram and it not look like hot garbage? My sketches look ok but anytime I upload digital art it sends it through compression hell
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.