Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Animal Crossing has me by the brain stem

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 20:20:53 )
I can't stop playing this game. All I want is to create this 5 star island masterpiece! I've been loving this game more than I thought I would when I bought it. But it's the first time I actually got to sink my teeth in with friends and it makes me so happy!

I will say, It feels like there are furniture gaps in the game. Lack of kitchen counter tops, and there seems to be very few options for DIy in the nlittle machine. I want more furniture available because Nook's cranny seems to have the same exact items going through most days.

Anyways, just thought I'd pop on and share with everyone! what do you guys think?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 22:08:58 )

AC is great! We have a lot of users here that play it too.
They are probably too busy playing it to respond lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 03:25:30 )
My island is a hot mess right now and I'm too lazy to fix it lol

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 12:00:42 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I'm too busy working on getting mats to build a maze to worry about going for five stars lol
But I've got my islanders all together in neat little rows, the shops and museum around the RS, my home on a bitty islet, most bridges built (last one in progress), and have some flowers in breeding squares
Still missing some flower types entirely tho

Put ya guns awn!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 15:56:58 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

Yeah. That game's got me too. It's keeping me sane through all this stuff.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 00:30:06 )
@Kitalpha Hart: xD I love that tho! Mazes are super fun looking.

@Synthetic Nature: Same. Whenever I need a break from life I just get on AC and it's like, the most amazing game for just unwinding and being able to create your own world. I love it.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 01:08:55 )

@Lucifera: I haven't terraformed my island much since it looks so complicated. I've done some bits and bobs, but have you seen some of the crazy islands that people have made? They're so awesome! :D

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 01:42:41 )
@Synthetic Nature: They really are! I have been making my island the island of disappearing waterfalls. xD Because I have a lot of watefalls but no apparent streams. And I kinda love it. It's so soothing... But it isn't too complicated. I think I just don't know where I'd put actualy rivers and ponds given that they are such an annoyance to me. \
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 01:43:28 )

@Lucifera: Aaaah! I've just been putting lots of flowers and items on mine. XD

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 11:56:45 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Lucifera: I was able, via a friend, to get two more flower types. However, as I'm currently moving rocks, I have mannequins everywhere and so no space for the flowers to be planted in their grids

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 16:16:32 )
ah yeah i bought it at its release and played every day since then. im kinda slowing down on the hype but exited for more updates and events.
im frustrated cause im still waiting for my guide even after finishing the main storyline and 5 star island. corona virus got everything slowed down :<

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/18 17:16:55 )
I've been playing AC:NH daily and I can't figure out what to do with my island other than get it to 5 stars somehow?? and also grow hybrid flowers - have you seen the guides on how to grow a hybrid blue rose?? It's wild!!!
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.