Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests a dream is a wish...

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 19:05:36 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: i felt that!! my mind is all muggy and i had to write an email for my work =w= . whatcha got planned for today?

🖤

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 20:17:38 )

@lullaby: Ohhh thank you it's so pretty!! I put it in my profile page.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 20:49:49 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

@lullabyMy vrain feels muggy most of the time XP Today is prep for the tutorial class I'm holding on Wednesday and gosh it's ridiculous DX And then just like other assignments to do.
What workies do you does?? o3o

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 22:42:35 )

@lullaby: no problem! Anything fun happened lately?

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 00:44:31 )

@Priestess of Pie: :o thank yous !!! i'm honoured.

@SuperZombiePotatoe: how'd the prepping go? and did u start on the assignments or are you gonna do em tomorrow? also i'm so groggy i went back to sleep for another 90 hours hoo. also i work for retail at a family business! so i was making the monthly newsletter

@Bonnie: NYOPE. i ate sardines for the first time in a while but das it :o

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 01:38:49 )

@lullaby: oh how did you like them? They weren’t as bad as I thought they would be when I first tried them. I don’t buy them but we have them I can eat them lol

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 02:02:11 )

@Bonnie: im love sardines, they were my favourite snack as a kid and now i like to eat the jalapeno type. but how are u! whatcha do today?

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 02:21:06 )

@lullaby: gotcha. I like the regular ones some brands are oilier than others and I just can’t lol. I wonder if they come in just water....

I didn’t do much today. I got out of the house and came back in! I’m finishing up work today

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 02:45:11 )

@Bonnie: i dont think it could perserve that well in just water but i understand wym! sometimes the oil messes with how i put the hot sauce in hmph hmph.

:o is it the same work from the other day?

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 02:52:07 )

@lullaby: damn. I suppose that’s true. Maybe there’s like an lite oil option. I dunno.

Um no just regular work I was compiling data for our calls (I work in a non-profit help line) during this last quarter of the year. I pull the data in excel and organize to put it in a concise report by region to show what people were in need of and here they called from.

My normal job kind of changed to a supervisor position where I monitor the people on the phone and act like a help desk if they need help I’m there to help them. Normally I’d also answer the phones too but it didn’t work out like that (and I’m happy for it)

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 08:08:56 )

@Bonnie: lite oil :o i'll look into it bc that sounds good

that's really interesting actually, and i'm glad your workload isn't calling because i know how tiring that is from having family memembers on lines. but !! hey work is work sadly.

🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 15:46:31 )

@lullaby: Prep went super slow even tho I spent a lot of time on it. The lecturer who set the task for students doesn't really realise how intense he can be and i's ridiculous XP Ended up not doing the assignments, but gotta do it to T_T
I'm tempted to go back to sleep for 90 hours XD Oooh that's cool! I dunno I love the idea of family run businesses o3o

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 15:55:05 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: i understand!! the second school went online, the teachers started being ridiculous and they wonder why we're tired. I'm sorry you're dealing with that though and you have so much to do :(

go nappy when you can! and ye the business is pretty cool and i wanna work there for a bit but i also don't wanna stay over where it is because i wanna stay with my grandparents.

🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 17:09:39 )

@lullaby: It's so true!! This lecturer is like notoriously ridiculous, even when he taught me 2 years ago. But now with online they're just like "they have time!!" Bruh >.< Thank you, is okei tho <3<3 I'm gonna go full on comatose XD
Ah, is fair, grandparents are the best! I stayed with mine for like years before I moved in with my mum :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 21:20:52 )

@lullaby: yeah me too. Imma need some sardines in light oil xD

Yeah it has been crazy on the phones

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 00:03:16 )

@SuperZombiePotatoe: i hope ur nappy is well if you're napping that is o3o. if not then i hope ur work load is lightening! what else you got planned for the week?

@Bonnie: i wanna snack on more sardines but i have to p a c e. is it a helpline for a company or like a charity/a mental health helpline? i can see both being busy, especially with people realizing things they wouldn't of realized with their previous out of the house busy lives.

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 01:42:35 )

@lullaby: just in general, the company was founding to help those in need and lower income find the resources they need so like food pantries and help with utility bills. It’s a rewarding job most days. COVID-19 hit us hard.

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 01:54:17 )

@Bonnie: ;; i can see why but i'm like so sorry !!! that's rough and i feel so bad for people who need stuff when shortages happen.

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 01:58:53 )

@lullaby: it’s okay I’m not complaining. I’m blessed, I didn’t get laid off my job so I’ve still been working.

bloop

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 02:53:55 )

@Bonnie: hecc yeacc. how'd ur weekend so far tho?

🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.