Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests a dream is a wish...

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:18:32 )

i put too much effort in starting this thread but it is honestly my own fault -w-. it's peak hours to work on this quest thread, where i'll showcase all of the items i've missed and more! stay, chat, cry with me about cutie pie items.

- anything listed here can be gifted for a trade of graphics, writing, and art. the prices of such will be listed in my shop (tab). I'll also trade with volts, ohms, and idr if event currency can be traded but that too.

if it's a gift to be nice, i will melt and disappear off the face of the earf

Table of Contents

- crate items
- orbs
- events & misc
- donos & thanks

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:19:00 )
crate items

forgot to add
wisteria, floral empress, corrupted ichor x2, gone batty x3, silent night x3, krampus x2

from left to right: frizz set x2. Keep warm x3, Queen bee x3, Autumnal spruce x3, Midsummar Night King x2, Ballad of the bard x2, Untamed x3, Sheepish x2

another photo is listed. from left to right: Faerie Queen, Feline Fertility, and Static Set.

Wisteria, floral empress, corrupted ichor x2, gone batty x3

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:25:04 )
bring me the orb

misc

orbs: ..., ..., aquarius x3, ..., radical shining x1, ..., ..., year of the rat x1.

candy cane lane, bayou

misc: summer fishie x3, .... Velvet's memories
voltra royalty, holiday onesies, summer deer,

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:26:42 )
i guess my wish came true
a section for all my fans out there. i couldn't of done it without u *mic drop*

Bonnie; beariy cute x2, year of the pig x2, year of the rat x2, radical shining x2, aquarius x2.

Priestess of Pie; Panthalassa, King Brothers, Photo Album x2. update with graphic soon.

mousy; aquarius x1, given 800 volts as a thank u

xvz: dream keeper, cirque bucket

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:30:26 )
for luck

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:30:36 )

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 14:45:43 )

@lullaby: lemme see what else I have you need! <3

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 15:19:05 )

@Bonnie: im literally sobbing right now thaNK U

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 15:21:31 )

@lullaby: aw <3 no problem love! How are you today love?

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 15:27:32 )

@Bonnie: I'm alright! i just woke up and i have to pack later on today ;w;. How about you?

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 15:28:46 )

@lullaby: I’ve been up a little bit. I have work later today and I have to make a trip into the office. We’ve been working from home.

Whatcha packing for?

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 15:45:29 )

@Bonnie: good luck at work!! are you stopping by for supplies or do they want you to do in person thingies?

i'm packing to move back home. i was in a college dorm when Everything attacked -w-.

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 15:51:37 )

@lullaby: oh no I just have a few tasks I can’t do at home to do. I’m going today to get a good head start on it. Don’t think I’m going to finish today

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 15:52:04 )

Oh and gotcha! That makes sense, I do a lot of colleges are vacating atm

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 15:59:05 )

@Bonnie: i understand wym! i hope you can get the brunt of it done today, so that you can spend less time tomrrow/whenever you pick it back up.

n yeah we've been on study from home since spring break two months ago. it's relaxing but then again not because i don't want to do work, who said college could be hard?

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 16:13:50 )

@lullaby: I completely understand that. School sucks. I’m currently getting my masters in business admin online. It was an online program from the get go but it’s kind of hard to feel motivated sometimes. I miss in class study...

Yeah I’ll probably have to go back sooner than later I kind of have a goal in mind where I can stop today. So once I’m done with that I’ll come back home.

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 17:05:37 )

@Bonnie: masters!!! you've made it so far and i'm proud of you :o. and i understand ur sentiment; online classes felt fun in theory but tis a SCAM made by the BIRDS created by the GOVERNMENT.

goal setting makes work easier so i'm glad you have a concrete plan of actiones. do u have anything else to do after :o?

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 17:31:32 )

@lullaby: yesss. Yeah i DONT regret going online it’s just not as good as in person at all! I just cannot focus especially if the material is boring and the professor is just absent. Literally my classes this term. It sucked.

But yeah I’m just chilling after school is over I’m not sure I’ll probably look for another job somewhere

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 17:55:55 )

@Bonnie: ough that sounds the worst. have you speedran through the math courses yet or were you going through them this semester? i'm asking bc i know business maths professors here are =w= a mess. but i'm sorry the sloodge has attacked

;A; use the year to sleep, like a bear. hibernation modes.

🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 20:49:15 )

@lullaby: I wouldn’t say I’m speeding through them. I’ve already taken the accounting class and finance class. I love accounting but that last test I did not prepare well for at all so I wound up dropping my A to a B...

The finance class was not bad at all. I got an A in it and I was super worried about it. The professor for it was not that bad.

The next math class would be economics.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.