Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 04:39:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Don't really talk to anyone on Solia except for one person & she is already here. I sort of gave up on that place everything just kept getting glitchy for me.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 04:56:34 )
@Damia Flagg: ah I see. You can talk to them here so that's good. Solia is pretty much no more anymore :(

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 07:15:36 )
hey there!
i taught myself how to knit a while ago. its hard!
hope you like it here c:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 10:15:41 )
@Damia Flagg: that is a lot to get done, and a lot to do also. If you ever do take photo's of what you make I wouldn't mind seeing anny of it

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 03:58:06 )
@pixiebuns: Trying to figure out how to knit some stuff really has been a challenge. I had a time trying to figure out how to finish off the hats. I just started another one last night.
@Galaxy: Really I should take pictures of some of my craft projects. Today I was decorating a woven bag, I'm happy with the results, but originally I wanted to make it look sort of like an acorn, but that didn't work out well.
@Totalanimefan: Hello again. Yeah I've been friends with her for years now, she & my brother were the reason I was on Solia.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 04:59:22 )
@Damia Flagg: Oh I see. I'm glad that you all can start over on a fresh site lol How are you today?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 08:03:04 )
@Damia Flagg: it still sounds pretty and I am sorry to hear that
making it look like an acorn didn't work out so great

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 07:23:59 )
@Damia Flagg: hey there, welcome to voltra! glad to see you posting around. :3

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — Potato Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 15:04:14 )
Hello, I new asweĺ!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 07:53:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Worn out, but work wasn't terrible today. How are you today?
@Galaxy: Truthfully I think it turned out really pretty even if its not what I had planned.
@Neko: Hello. I've been trying to post around a bit.
@Creeped: Hello & welcome to the place. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:02:05 )
@Damia Flagg: So just an ok day? I'm sad that my sister that lives a out of time zones away from me is in the same state as me but isn't going to come and see me, and I missed catching an unknown in Pokemon go and my favorite artist is retiring, she just said so today
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 09:46:41 )
Welcome to Voltra Online dot com, Damia Flagg. ^^

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — none Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 22:10:42 )
Came by to welcome my sweet friend to Voltra <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 16:59:58 )
@Damia Flagg: glad to hear, also I have been busy other wise I would have replied a lot sooner

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 20:42:59 )
welcome to voltra c: hope to see you aroounnd

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — none Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 22:35:26 )
Happy Autumn everyone! It's so nice and crisp this morning, but it might get pretty hot, that's how the fall is here on the Pacific Northwest coast. Then the rains come. Last year was super wet, but the rivers are still very low. Lots of diversion to mj farms, especially since it was legalized. The laws and regulations should have been thought of much sooner. This is the first year that the tribes aren't even fishing for salmon.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 09:12:00 )
@shamantra: Hello dear. Are you still really busy at work?

Donator — none Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 10:03:18 )
@damia flagg:Yes, weird that I'm nearly out of veggies, I sewed until almost a month later than last year. The weather is just so beautiful and its tempting, but I think slowly and selling out will be best. We will still have herbs through October. Herbs hit an all time record in sales for us this year. She's talking about keeping us on, but we're taking a trip to go see my kids and grand daughters! But, no 2 months off, that will be a trip, especially in the rainy season :vanora_sick:

Donator — none Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:16:17 )
Damia Flagg:
@shamantra: Hello dear. Are you still really busy at work?

yay! I can quote now! I was going to try gaia again, since solia is not working, but I'll be here too, whenever you want to chat

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 11:55:22 )
@damia flagg: Hey I remember you from Ernya, though I don't know how much we ever talked but I definitely remember your username :3 Welcome to Voltra! There's an ernyan hangout thread in the hangout forum <3

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.