Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey ✧゚・: *ヽ(・∀・ノ) * :・゚✧

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 10:07:56 )
@amber lynne:
Haha, I think I'm liking it! It's a bit slow compared to what I'm used to on gaia but everyones so nice it kinda makes up for it!
I'm excited to collect more items and experiment with avatars!

@superzombiepotatoe:
LOL almost certainly I'll regret saying I wished to be more social once I'm able! The grass is always greener in my head and I even know it xD

Awhh I'm sorry you stopped before but respect to you for trying again! I'd love to see whatever you choose to draw and if you ever need a pair of eyes or even advice I'm open~
LOL YEAH. I'm having to keep one eye on the date so I don't think I have more time than I do as my works due Thursday this week, as Friday is a bank holiday! I keep forgetting LOL

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 10:29:47 )
@totalanimefan:
Yeah omg there's so many amazing food places in London It's literally all I'd spend my money on as there's so many free events to see. xD
Awh noo!! The mystery bun!!! I've only ever had cinnamon buns and those are SO GOOD. I googled and there's a few recipes online too.
How did making them on your own go??

IK we have a recipe for cinnamon buns from a family friend somewhere and those are delcious!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 20:16:23 )

@Keturah: Making my own wasn't as good as the shop but it was good XD
Here is the google maps link to the place. It has a cool vibe too and isn't expensive. Here

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 21:03:41 )
@Keturah: Oof it's always like that tho, isn't it? Damn Murphy's Law, when you have things one way, you want it the other way XD
I'd love some advice!! I tend to get very frustrated with myself, but I'm always willing to learn o/
LOL I've gotta be like that with my assignments, just now I'll have one due tomorrow and I haven't started XP Thank god for my planner XD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 22:15:34 )

@Keturah: Definitely fun to play with these avis!
~<3

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 09:28:48 )
@totalanimefan:
Ooooo that place looks so good!!
I don't think I've ever been to It as on the other side of London to me but awh omg. Due to Covid they've set up and online delivery to locals. That's so sweet ~

LOL sometimes baking your own stuff isn't as good but can be differently good!!
Maybe tryout some recipes! You can't go wrong eating lots of your home cooking ;)

@superzombiepotatoe:
LOL it's so truee! When I have free time I wish I had commissions, when I have commissions I wish I had free time xD
I can't win with my brain!!
Oooo feel free to send some drawings of yours either here or through DM, I'd love to give you advice and hopefully help a lil ;w;
I can give advice without it but obvs I don't want to just potentially repeat stuff you might already know~
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 17:23:21 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

@keturah: The brain is the most evilest body part *pokes with stick *
Oh awesome that's so sweet T_T<3 I'm trying to draw my mum something for Mother's Day, so I might send you that \o/

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 19:41:34 )

@Keturah: yeah it’s a little local place and I loved the vibe and the quality of the food was so good. After I found it, I went there every morning lol
I’ve been making so much at home. I’ve been at home for two months now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.