Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Chat thread - What are you watching?

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 19:12:40 )
Let's Chat and earn dem letters! (And get to know more of you b/c I'm new lol)

I already binge watched all the series I own so now I'm going through my older movies.

Currently watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I still enjoy it but holy moly the pacing is so slow lol. I put it on sing-a-long mode though which I feel like should be a mandatory feature for all musicals.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 19:21:55 )

@Lilykin: I was watching some weekly anime shows but they got cancelled cause of corona... RIP RIP

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 19:30:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Which ones? I haven't watched anything new in forever. (Ok I did watch Beaststars b/c my baby sister forced me to lol)

Ooomg, I forgot this movie had an intermission. Remember those? 🤣

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 19:33:51 )

I am currently watching 2gether [Thailand] & Rugal [Korea]. But both are still airing. So I am trying to figure out what to watch in the meantime.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 19:48:18 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

just finished watching Game of Thrones.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 19:52:48 )
@vengeance: I very rarely get into dramas, no hate, just not my thing. I think the last one I watched was Jane the Virgin.

@star2000shadow:
I think I got to season 3? (whichever one ended with the red wedding) before I had to tap out. The grim dark no happy endings is not for me lol

Oh no, I just got to the part with child catcher ahshhdh they just had whatever kind of characters in these didn't they

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 19:54:10 )

@Lilykin: It has been ages since I watched a TV show. The last one was Gotham and I am way behind on that.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:03:03 )

@Lilykin: fruits basket season 2, one piece and Kaguya-Sama wants yo be confessed to. Kaguya-sama hasn’t been cancelled yet but I’m sure it will be before the only if the season.

Oh and I’m also watching Sing Yesterday for me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:03:51 )
@vengeance: I think if I could catch one of those at the beginning I might get invested. But I haven't gone out of my way too lol. I did get hooked to Stumptown though.

At the Chootie Face song... what even was this XDDD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:05:27 )

@Lilykin: It is harder if a tv show already has a bunch of seasons.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:08:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh I loved Fruit Basket! I need to rewatch that. One piece is too long for me, but the 4kids theme song will live forever in heart lol. I haven't heard of the other two though.

@vengeance: Oh definitely.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:14:52 )
I've been binge watching Schitt's Creek on Netflix at night.
It's got a lot of words I don't want my son to learn just yet, but it's so funny.

During the day, we're watching a ton of Frozen. All the Frozen.
Frozen
Frozen 2
Olaf's Frozen Adventure
Lego Frozen...

All
the
FROZEN.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:20:52 )
@Mousy: I'll have to check it out! I used babysit a little girl that was OBSESSED with shrek. And this was before the sequels so it was just the OG over and over again haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:20:53 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@Lilykin: yeah, four of the 'stark' children make it, Jon Snow, Sansa, or however her name is spelled, Arya, and Brandon.. it..was good i got into it once i actaully sat down and watched it but yeah.. i kinda had to tap out for a day or two after the red wedding to.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:28:00 )
@lilykin: I tried to watch the show once before- watched the pilot, thought it was dumb, and forgot about it. Now for whatever reason(probably out of desperation), I decided to give it a few more episodes and I'm so glad I did.

I've been trying to get him hooked on any other movie, but it's been frozen since about March 9. I'm glad I've got the sequels and spinoffs to break it up a bit.

Shrek is so quotable
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:34:44 )
@star2000shadow: For me it was the constant "I can't get invested in this character b/c they're probably going to die". Like, there's nothing wrong with killing of characters but it was just SO MUCH.

@Mousy: Oh no hate for shrek. I def remember going through a similar fate with winnie the pooh and Fantasia (for some reason? Idk I was a weird kid). If you've got Tangled maybe you can trick him into watching by telling him Rapunzel is Anna and Elsa's cousin XD

Oh boy reaching the end of this movie and Dick Van Dyke I have some critiques my dude

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 20:55:48 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

I'm watching Game of Thrones with the family during this lockdown!

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:09:42 )

@Lilykin: in 2019 a new anime for it came out that follows the manga and the manga artist is the director for the show. I highly recommend giving the new one a watch. It’s a joy.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:24:19 )
@Bioshock: I keep seeing the Midnight Gospel clips and I am intrigued. Those other 2 sound right up my ally. I'll have to put them on the list.

@Synthetic Nature: Oh god I could never watch game of thrones with my family 😰😰😰

@Totalanimefan: !!! Oh man now I gotta watch it!
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:32:34 )

Lilykin:
@star2000shadow: For me it was the constant "I can't get invested in this character b/c they're probably going to die". Like, there's nothing wrong with killing of characters but it was just SO MUCH.

hmm i was more into it for the story line but yeah, i used to lose characters left and right so i know what you mean, but i had several favorites and four of them made it.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.