Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Movies that made you cry?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 03:10:19 )

Was watching Judy and it's a biopic of Judy Garland. The woman who played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Real talk, the studio system in that time period absolutely destroyed her. They did some pretty evil things to get the most amount of money out of her.

The movie ends where she would pass away from a drug overdose at age 47. It ends with an entire audience helping her sing Over the Rainbow, and a tear slowly fell from my eye. It was a very beautiful movie about one of Hollywood's best.

So what movie made you feel something deep down enough to let out a tear?

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 04:38:33 )
@Another Movie Addict: PS I love you first comes to mind. The love and selflessness and just learning to live again hits home. My first...well everything succumbed to suicide and this move is so something he'd have done.

Another movie that gets to me Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood. It .... It is another one that hits close to home for me. Oooh, and Julie & Julia. Another movie about love as it could be. I love the flashing back and forth of both lives and periods.

All three are great movies and very well done. I could probably name a few others. Usually it is music that tugs on my heartstrings.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 05:15:06 )

Let The Right One In made me cry T_T

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 10:44:56 )

》::: ✿・`.*
A Star is Born. I was in the theater sobbing so hard when it came out omg
The Green Mile made me cry too
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 14:31:02 )

@milkshake: I highly recommend watching the Judy Garland version lol.
@Xanthan: Oh yeah Ps I Love You was such a good movie. I should rewatch that at some point.
I also really liked Divine Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 02:38:21 )
@Another Movie Addict: you have good taste my friend :)
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 16:16:17 )

@Xanthan: Lol thank you.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 02:18:35 )
I cry over everything so my list is like, 50 million years long. The last movie I cried during was JoJo Rabbit. The movies that comes to mind in terms of crying is Grave of the Fireflies and Millennium Actress. The reasons why I cried in Grave of the Fireflies is pretty obvious, everyone gets sad while watching that movie. However the story telling for Millennium Actress is phenomenal.. I want to watch it again now, its been a while.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 22:03:54 )
A.I. ArtificaL Intelligence and the last bit of The Butterfly effect. There was a show or something that made me tear up recently but I forgot what it was.

Voltie — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 16:19:04 )
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. i don’t know why, but as good as that movie was, it just got really depressing at a few points that honestly made me tear up.
CATTA// SHE/THEY // OAGHHE

Donator — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 08:28:09 )
I bawl like a baby every time I see Grave of the Fireflies

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/12 15:15:42 )

☘

Any emotional movie makes me cry, but I'd say that "Coco" made me cry eternally.

☘

Voltie — Damned Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/27 01:15:47 )

Several films have made me cry.

Click
Piglet's Big Movie
Tale of Desperoux
Marley and Me
Over the Moon

I'm sure there are at least a few others but these are the ones I remember.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/26 19:36:26 )
They movies that made me cry is every sad or heartfelt movies i have seen in my whole life like the fault in our stars and the little princess and a dog's purpose but that movie is just a dog dying over and over it hurts

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.