Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk finding a friend

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 12:48:59 )
I have been look it for one of my friends so I could get back in touch with them but the only avatar site I know they were on they have posted on since February she was on syndrone as cassiel I had her on Tumblr but it won't let me log in to whatever reason -_-

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 20:42:11 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 18:19:06 )
@Apollo Im Burning: yeah I tried a different password that I use and got in but I'm guessing I unfollowed them or something 'n' I can never make things easy

@boris: if you would that would be awesome

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 03:17:55 )
@dread pirate: I can understand your situation and I really hope you are able to find your friend. :c

I had a really good friend on gaia, we had a sort of exclusive rp group going for a long time and we talked briefly about maybe turning our rp's into actual stories, or some sort of publishable work. This was probably my best "internet friend" ever. But we fell out of touch when we all sorta quit gaia. I did end up finding my friend though! (Through, some mildly awkward gaia/fb stalking.)
We don't really talk now lol, but it eases my mind knowing that I have a way to contact that friend in the event that I want to publish anything we worked on together, (I would want to ask his permission first and credit him ofcourse!) or if I ever just want to say "Hello!"
It can be hard to find good friends, and I really value the few people I do consider to be friends. (Both online and off.)

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 15:38:08 )
Was she on Ernya too? That username sounds familiar... If so and she jois here hopefully she'll wander into the hangout thread <3 I shall keep my eye out

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 23:19:20 )
@Luffer Nutter: they were their user was either my favorite turtle or yoir favorite turtle on ernya
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:44:02 )
@dread pirate: really cos I feel like I definitely remember a user by the name of cassiel on ernya and not something with turtles(and considering i liek tuhtlez I feel like I would remember) I was on syndrone for like a minute though so maybe I saw her there XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.