Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Unicorn's Vibrant Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 02:41:37 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: I've had a couple of asthma attacks, my allergies are bothering me for being seasonal, I seriously want to scratch at my eyes. its that girl time of the week. one of my favorite youtubers passed away, not from the worldly thing going around either.

hear you about the seasonal, its gotten a bit harder for me to breath now that springs winning out against winter 'makes face' and I'm sorry one of your favorite youtubers passed away.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 03:01:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Unicorn: I thought you might still be feeling down. It’s not something you can bounce back from like nothing happened. Did you do anything interesting today?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 05:12:57 )
@star2000shadow: yeah, I had to use my inhaler yesterday to see if it would help any. I love seeing the flowers, and stuff in bloom, but I don't care for my allergies.

@Tsundererra: chased after my kid, outside she wasn't listening, or being good. Put me on edge! so no not really

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 08:23:51 )
@Unicorn: Hey there, just popping in to see how you're doing :) Thought I might hang out here for a bit. See what's shaking on this thread. How old is your wee one? Mine isn't so wee any longer but lavender always worked on him growing up. Still does occasionally or some melatonin and epsom salts.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 13:11:45 )
@Xanthan: awe, welcome and that is so cute to hear that Lavender works on your son. My daughter is 4 so not little, little bit still my one, and only kid.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 14:25:21 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@Unicorn: yeah i have to make an appointment to get a new one, as it's been a couple years since i got a new one, but with spring i have to some how get one so i have to see if my doctor can send an order tot he medical place..

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 19:38:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Unicorn: Oh no! She seems to be not behaving well lately. ): I’m guessing the stay at home order is driving her mad with boredom too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 20:04:18 )
@Unicorn: awe I miss when mine was little. 4 is a good age. I would love another kiddo but the stars haven't aligned just yet for that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 20:34:22 )
@star2000shadow: well hopefully your doctor can do that.

@Tsundererra: That it is driving us all mad. They want to open golf corses back up but keep the parks closed, so no hikes.

@Xanthan: Awe, how old is your son? Maybe someday the stars will be.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 21:08:25 )
@Unicorn: he will be 14 this year sigh
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 21:08:43 )

@Unicorn: yeah gonna have to call tomarrow 'nods' so here's hoping.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 21:50:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Unicorn: The people in my state have already proven we can’t open our parks yet. They keep having BBQs and parties each weekend. )x It’s just prolonging the quarantine life for those of us who are following the rules.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 22:43:45 )
@Xanthan: ahh I see, I am hoping that my daughter will be how I was at that age stay home, and listen to music.

@star2000shadow: I wish you lots of luck.

@Tsundererra: ohh I know it is, those are the type to be bed written pry to.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 23:49:56 )

@Unicorn: thank you, how goes your day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 02:12:15 )
@star2000shadow: your welcome, hopefully your day went well. My day wasn't great, and I just got done fixing one my daughters toys. it has minnie mouse in a helicopter, that has wing blades that are like a fan, it came with candy in it when she first got it like 2 years ago.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 02:34:56 )

@Unicorn: aww cute, and she still plays with it, that's adorable.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 02:13:31 )
@star2000shadow: yes that she does, she loves minnie mouse.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 03:50:54 )
@Tsundererra: I sent you a message on discord of someone having the LuckyCat Bubble Bar from Lush

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 05:32:23 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: yes that she does, she loves minnie mouse.

Minnie mouse was cool. i'm still trying to do the latest 'game date' thing..can't figure it out ah well i'll keep at it.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 05:37:22 )
@star2000shadow: try screen shooting what she asks for when helping her fix the robot
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.