Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:00:51 )
@Mica: (eek, I'm actually posting and stuff :D )
Btw, I don't know if it is available where you live either, but there's an app called Dress up Diary/Romantic Diary, and it's pretty dang similar to Love Nikki - works the same way with dressing up for stages n' stuff, it even has the same avatar base *3*
Tomodachi life is a game similar to a lot of games I play, so I really thought that I'd get into it, but didn't. Not from the demo, at least D:
I have Fantasy Life too, it is absolutely one of my favorite games on my 3DS! I even got the expansion pack-thingie xD I never really get far in games though, I don't know if this is a normal thing, but I love starting up new game saves? Especially if I haven't played a game in a while >_> I do have fun though, so I guess that's all that matters lol
What pets did you choose in Fantasy Life? And what's your favorite lives? *w*
Haha, that's understandable xD They do have a regular store part of their site though, which isn't bundles but rather just like Steam. Sometimes they even have paid games that you can get for free! Like, it'll be free over a weekend or something, but only if you "buy" it, and redeem it on steam. Afterwards it'll be back to it's normal price //drools over free stuff :vanora_heart:

@dragoness129: Good evening!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:06:15 )
How are you today, Llama?

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:33:31 )
dragoness129: Pretty good, though I had to wait for my dad to get home from work before I could use my beloved pc today ;n; My screen didn't wanna turn on, so I checked all the cables, and even opened up and vacuumed the pc. Turned out it for some reason didn't like my headset, and as soon as the usb for it was taken out, it all worked. I've never had problems with that before :vanora_upsidedown:
How's your day been so far? c:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:03:39 )
@Llama: Oh!! I haven't heard of it! :O I'm usually bad at being committed to any mobile game and tend to stick to 1 or 2.. but but dress up games are soo awesome, I haven't found a good one on the mobile yet. I'll def check it out, thanks!
OMG, I got the expansion thingie which like- I never thought I'd do! I'm pretty end-game, creator on most modes but I haven't made the super grindy stuff yet. @__@
Combat wise, the archer was definitely my favorite life. In terms of fighting, then paladin! Crafting-wise... well they were all the same, but I love..love harvesting classes. <3
AHH, all the sales and bundles and free stuff... I love fwee stuff.

'ey Dragoness, wassap? :D

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 23:25:25 )
@Mica: I always try out new games, and have very few that I actually stick to/return to xD I know lots of dress up games (you know, like love nikki not like flash games xD) though, as they are my favorite *w* I love games where I can collect stuff (clothing) lol
Since I never get to end game, I honestly got the expansion 95% because of the hairstyles XD I'm horrible >w>
My first life on my first character was archer, and I loved it so much for combat *_* On my second character I wanted to try a different combat life thing, since I hadn't actually tried the others on my first character. I tried the... Mage/wizard? but wasn't really into it D: I don't remember if I ended up going with mercenary or paladin, though... Now I really wanna play it xD
Free stuff is the best! _

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:24:58 )
@Llama: I remember I always wanted to like, really commit to games which is why I don't stick around long! But I have been better at trying out new games... I mean there's no unsaid law that I need to 100% everything. XDD Also OMG THE HAIRSTYLES ARE WURF. :D The new island is pretty nice, too!
Yooo, archer! XD All of 'em were pretty fun honestly, I think my least favorite is mercenary though.. so slow. O_O;

Currently DYING doing this contest thing, not sure if I can finish it. O_e
:vanora_tired:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:31:19 )
That is a bit odd, Llama. Glad it is fixed!
Hey Mica! Doing alright.

Sadly though, I have to be heading to work.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:31:42 )
I still have to play Fantasy Life at some point, but I'm kind of more interested in Final Fantasy Explorer... I think is what it's called. It's a lot like FL from what I've heard.

Dress-up games are fun, but what I'm really interested in is an in-depth dating simulator on the phone. I'm sure there's one out there, but I haven't looked for it hard enough. >.>

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:27:01 )
@Mica: ... //looks up wurf on urban dictionary
Wet unicorn rainbow fart?? xD Well yes, that sounds about right :vanora_xd:
I used to always play as archer/ranger/hunter in MMO's, but lately I've started getting into magic and melee classes more, as well :o
Which contest thing? Don't die on me D:<

@Dowan: I don't know if I'd call it in-depth, but Mystic Messenger is a fun dating sim, but it's quite popular so you likely already know about it >_>
There's also the "shall we date?" series of otome apps, but it's quite p2w (if you could call it that) imo. It does have dress up features though, which is a bonus.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:34:43 )
@Llama: Its her way of saying worth. Example: "Its not worth it" in mica talk is "its not wurf it T.T"

-The Mica Language Expert with more than 8 years experience :vanora_glasses:

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:46:51 )
*rolls around*
WHEE!

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:48:13 )
@Saeyra: Oh wow that's quite different from "wet unicorn rainbow fart" :vanora_xd: It makes juuuust a tad bit more sense xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 02:54:58 )
@Llama: Hm, I have heard of Mystic Messenger actually and should check it out. I actually miss the dating sims of olde which were so prominent on Newgrounds (no idea if that site still exists LOL)

They were innocent despite the rating, and had cool stat systems / fun gameplay elements usually.

@Kaderin Triste: Why hello. How's your story idea going?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:03:19 )
@dowan: Have my main hero characters figured out, have the general world/jumping aspect (finding the portal locations, determining who they're looking for) mostly figured out. Still working on figuring out the evil force/character(s).

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:06:51 )
@Kaderin Triste: I really like your futuristic girl. She's cute and the concept behind her is quite nice. =D

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:11:24 )
@dowan: Thanks! I had a good story or rp concept initially, but kind of never went very far with it. But I would like to actually get back into working on and developing it more eventually.

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:12:32 )
@Dowan: I've never really used Newgrounds much, but isn't 80% of the games on there smut? I feel like that's what it is known for, or something xD
Unfortunately I don't really know a lot of dating sims, though.
//though if you want dating sim + dress up websites, I'd recommend My Candy Love and Eldarya, they're both quite nice~
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:28:43 )
@Llama: Haha, I haven't actually been on Newgrounds in a looong time, but when I did frequent the site... it did have some smut works. Not as many as you might expect, though. I'll check 'em out! Probably after I finally look at Mystic Messenger today. XD

...and hopefully after I finish a short story I'm working on.

To also incorporate our convo from your profile to earn you even more volts, I DEFINITELY think you should make a shop for your pixel art if it's something you'd be comfortable doing or have fun with. I'd order one for sure. ^^

@Kaderin Triste: I love sci-fi stuff... or I should say, it's one of many genres I like playing around with. There's a lot of potential for stuff to get crazy when you add in supernatural elements as well.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:33:48 )
@dowan: I haven't done much in sci-fi yet, despite loving it as a genre. I should really play around with it more.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:53:42 )
@Kaderin Triste: Perhaps in your upcoming story, you'll have a good chance to incorporate some of Tachyeon's world into it. ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.