Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 11:15:57 )
@Llama: (LOOK AT YOU ROCKIN' DIS SMALL TALK)
Ooooh, bluestacks! I will take note of this whenever. :DD
I mean, it's not a game I'd recommend to people but it was definitely oddly addicting. O_o; But I like sims and the like so it wasn't hard to get into. OH, one thing I would recommend is Fantasy Life, holy crap that game was SO fun on the 3ds!
Ahh yeah, okay, I don't use humble bundle much because I'd get baited immensely if I did and spend ALL DUH monnies so I tend to stay away from the bundle sites. T_T It's so tempting.

@kaderin triste: Oh! Do we get to see who they are?! :D

I AM AWAKE AND READY TO RUMBLE.. and by rumble, cook myself some lunch because...

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 11:20:09 )
@mica: Working on getting some images uploaded currently actually.
:vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 11:37:42 )
@Kaderin Triste: EXCITE! :D Def show us!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 11:52:32 )
Hokay, so... Book of Derps hero team
*drumroll*

Derpy: Super cute baby dragon. Loves naps, coffee and hugs. Essentially the glue that holds the team together. (Secretly a god!)

Krystalina: Prefers to be called Tali. Sarcastic bitch. Cusses a lot, gives zero fucks, hates anything trendy just on principle.

Chaz: Stripper. Generally very calm and quiet. A thinker and problem solver, very level headed. Loves reading.

Tachyeon: From a futuristic world. Was altered as a child to be a perfect spy. In addition to superhuman reflexes, she has a full computer system, which allows her to manipulate electrical currents, alter her appearance, and more. Unfortunately, not all worlds will have enough advanced technology to keep her system up and running, which can cause some issues.

Prothvar: Half demon, more evil/dangerous than a vampire, but not quite so dangerous as a full demon. Prefers to remain mostly human looking as it's easier to lure prey that way. Can be reasoned with, willing to make deals/treaties if they benefit him enough.

Zane: Werepanther. Very fun-loving yet relaxed and laid-back. Essentially maybe a little too cat-like at times. Firmly believes that a good nap can lead to a clear head. Willing to put in hard work when necessary though.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 11:55:06 )
I am now itching to draw, Kad. But butbut I gotta do inktober first.. CHOICES. LIFE. CHOICES.
Derpy is the best character though omg. /dies

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 11:59:44 )
I keep laughing as I think of all the possible fun scenes. Like suddenly a portal to the location they're trying to get to appears and everyone is seriously stumped and Derpy just yawns and falls asleep on one of their shoulders. (Because opening portals is hard work.)
:vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 18:40:57 )
I finished the ink, then I got sleepy, then I ate.. @__@ Now here I am.
Haha, it's really cute that Derpy's so essential considering how powerful he is... I wish we could animate those scenes on a whim. :vanora_xd:
Gah, dunno if I'd finish the art contest entry I doodled up. O_e full pictures take work! Iono how Saeyra did it.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:17:40 )
@Mica: No games, just work :D

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:19:28 )
@Saeyra: :vanora_cry: DONT LIE U STILL PLAYED OW WITH ME.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:22:17 )
*rolls around*

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:41:10 )
eyy panda! :D Am currently workin' on duh contest piece...@_@ So I may take even longer to respond!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:49:14 )
Hey Mica
Good Luck~ :P

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:55:31 )
XDD just enjoying the process at teh moment!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:56:40 )
Lol
I am still trying to find out what I am actually good at in life.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:06:00 )
HRMM... find something you really, really like then work hard and practice!!! :D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:06:47 )
I really like singing but honestly I haven't sang in a while

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:08:34 )
@RainbowPanda: Just turn on some music and go crazy

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:12:56 )
Can't have to do my work T_T

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:47:41 )
:vanora_sweat: Yeah thats true! But but but if you dedicate an hour everyday to getting better / practice, YOU'LL BECOME AWESOME AT SINGING!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:24:46 )
Good morning everyone! ^_^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.